• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Racist Cardiff Fan

exiledclaseboy said:
I wonder if the fallout from April’s incident has led to the state we see him in there. What a mess. Where’s his mates mun?

He'll be back again chatting shìt when we get the quadruple...
Fùck him 🖕

Swanjaxs said:
Like this slob has friends :lol:

I've no idea, but you would like to think that no matter what mess you find yourself in, that there would be someone there to help you. I'd like to think that anyway.

Neath_Jack said:
I've no idea, but you would like to think that no matter what mess you find yourself in, that there would be someone there to help you. I'd like to think that anyway.

You make your own bed

Neath_Jack said:
If only life was that simple.

Indeed, but if someone spews racial hatred online when drunk or otherwise then my tolerance would be miniscule to say the least.
When the drink is in the truth comes out.

Neath_Jack said:

He wants to give Kanye a bell

Neath_Jack said:

You'd like to think that because it would make you feel better but the truth is there ain't always help there, plenty fall through the cracks, always have done.

Struggling to see why some are giving him a free pass with the mental health card. Yes, millions suffer with it( including myself last 12 months), but lets get this right.....this guys a fckn maggot and a severe smack wouldn't go amiss.

sainthelens said:
Struggling to see why some are giving him a free pass with the mental health card. Yes, millions suffer with it( including myself last 12 months), but lets get this right.....this guys a fckn maggot and a severe smack wouldn't go amiss.

If that's aimed at me, I never mentioned mental health. But neither am I discounting it either.

I couldn't care less if he said some nasty words previously, or if he supports that shower down the road. The bloke is someone's son, someone's brother, maybe someone's dad. There's way too much hatred in the world, which may also go some way in explaining his own behaviour.

Neath_Jack said:
If that's aimed at me, I never mentioned mental health. But neither am I discounting it either.

I couldn't care less if he said some nasty words previously, or if he supports that shower down the road. The bloke is someone's son, someone's brother, maybe someone's dad. There's way too much hatred in the world, which may also go some way in explaining his own behaviour.

Fair enough.
What's your point?

https://global247news.com/2022/07/24/ex-pat-estepona-drug-dealer-to-face-death-sentence-in-dubai/amp/

While we’re on the subject, I’ve just been sent this article. If you don’t know who he is, he’s also a Cardiff fan who uploads videos of him ranting online.

Edit: For some reason I got a feeling this might be a piss take but knowing him, it may very well be completely true 🤣

FelindreJack said:
https://global247news.com/2022/07/24/ex-pat-estepona-drug-dealer-to-face-death-sentence-in-dubai/amp/

While we’re on the subject, I’ve just been sent this article. If you don’t know who he is, he’s also a Cardiff fan who uploads videos of him ranting online.
Is that the guy who talks like Sylvester the Cat ?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back