• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ramsey to Cardiff

• Thread starter Risc
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 76
  • Views: Views 11,510
Swanjaxs said:
Couldn't give a flying how he gets on up the road... đź‘Ť

We should do, we need him to be as sh*te as possible, tough enough league as it is.

Risc said:
We should do, we need him to be as sh*te as possible, tough enough league as it is.

So we should be worried about a shyt side, who only stayed up because Reading got docked points, are signing out of contract players?

If we finish below them we'll both be in league 1 next season ...

Swanjaxs said:
So we should be worried about a shyt side, who only stayed up because Reading got docked points, are signing out of contract players?

If we finish below them we'll both be in league 1 next season ...

Don’t think either of us will be worrying about relegation come the end of the season to be honest, but Ramsey completely flopping could change that.

Risc said:
Don’t think either of us will be worrying about relegation come the end of the season to be honest, but Ramsey completely flopping could change that.

Not sure about them, I think they are in real danger of going down, us, top 10 finish or better should be achievable even whiteout Piroe and one or two others, Yates and Ginnelly could do some damage for us this season

Risc said:

:lol:

Embarrassing.

How long do you want to carry this on?

Risc said:

Their manager is an unknown quantity but they've strengthened pretty much as well as they could have. They will definitely be better than they were last season.

Itchysphincter said:
:lol:

Embarrassing.

How long do you want to carry this on?

You’re being ridiculed on twitter for being basically thick. Chief said deluded, I’d say thick.

Now shut up, and let people have a grown up discussion.

Chief said:
Their manager is an unknown quantity but they've strengthened pretty much as well as they could have. They will definitely be better than they were last season.

To be honest I think the manager is the reason they’ll keep their heads above water. Managed at big clubs, high level, compared to the likes of Morrison and Hudson who they had last year, I expect them to be comfortable mid table.

Risc said:
To be honest I think the manager is the reason they’ll keep their heads above water. Managed at big clubs, high level, compared to the likes of Morrison and Hudson who they had last year, I expect them to be comfortable mid table.

Yea but in the Turkish league. These type appointments pop up from time to time in the EFL but rarely last long.

Risc said:
You’re being ridiculed on twitter for being basically thick. Chief said deluded, I’d say thick.

Now shut up, and let people have a grown up discussion.

Dear me, you’ve got it bad. :lol:

Fortunately for me there’s a real world out there, you should try it sometime, and while you’re at it give me a list of great games Ramsey has had for Wales. :lol:

Itchysphincter said:
Dear me, you’ve got it bad. :lol:

Fortunately for me there’s a real world out there, you should try it sometime, and while you’re at it give me a list of great games Ramsey has had for Wales. :lol:

He was in the Euro 2016 team of the tournament ffs, stop embarrassing yourself constantly it’s pathetic, for it to be publicised aswell it’s making mugs out of the rest of us. Wind your neck in

Ramsey is a good player and will probably do well in the Championship, he is still skilful and no doubt as a Caerphilly boy brought through the ranks as Cardiff will want the club to do well. He will also undoubtedly raise the game of his team mates, he has experience of playing at a higher level and the standards that requires so will probably assist the coaching staff by showing the others the minimum effort required. I doubt he will play every game just like Joe has had to be played sparingly.

I think they will do better than most give them credit for, but not as well or as poorly as the deluded one eyed fans from either club make out.

It is a good signing for them no doubt about that. Much will depend on his fitness and his ability to cope with regular game time albeit at a much lower level than he is used to.

The head of sport at Wales Online will probably blow things up to such an hysterical level that the morons there will be gutted he doesn’t score a hat trick every game. I cannot make my mind up if he is ill or just winding up fans of other clubs.

Risc said:
He was in the Euro 2016 team of the tournament ffs, stop embarrassing yourself constantly it’s pathetic, for it to be publicised aswell it’s making mugs out of the rest of us. Wind your neck in

I didn’t realise you took things so seriously, you have really got sand in your vagina. I don’t particularly care if you discuss me on Reddit or Twitter or wherever, like you did when I told you Martin was going, but I’m quite happy to keep it on here thanks. 👍

Itchysphincter said:
I didn’t realise you took things so seriously, you have really got sand in your vagina. I don’t particularly care if you discuss me on Reddit or Twitter or wherever, like you did when I told you Martin was going, but I’m quite happy to keep it on here thanks. 👍

Yeah I have taken it seriously.

I noticed the general consensus on the non football part is you’re a pr*ck aswell. Best for both of us if you keep your little comments to yourself.

Risc said:
Yeah I have taken it seriously.

I noticed the general consensus on the non football part is you’re a pr*ck aswell. Best for both of us if you keep your little comments to yourself.

Take a breath Risc, no one cares.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back