• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

RANGEL IN

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Think about it logically, if the yanks really wanted the club back in the premiership then they would spend the money needed. But they won't do they don't.

out of interst why wouldnt they want promotion?

Dr. Winston said:
A4Jack said:
Won't it be more difficult now with Brexit though or are managers different?

AFAIK they'd come under skilled workers. Most requirements would be covered automatically by the nature of the job. They'd just need to be able to speak English.

We can probably train them to say ‘put all the meat on the barbecue’. That should do the trick.

monmouth said:
Dr. Winston said:
AFAIK they'd come under skilled workers. Most requirements would be covered automatically by the nature of the job. They'd just need to be able to speak English.

We can probably train them to say ‘put all the meat on the barbecue’. That should do the trick.

Shudders

People wanting Rangel, it would be madness appointing him, find someone with an identity who wants to play possession based football.. loads of them in the continent, but I would keep Margetson because our defensive set pieces are good

Badlands said:
Unless Cooper is sacked we can start preparing for 7th or 8th in the league.
Ayew, Routledge and Angel if he’d come back until the end of the season (as I said last week).

You’re kidding yourself if you think we’re that good under Cooper. He’s been here nearly two years, fluked the playoffs last year due to the springboard of Covid and other clubs taking their foot off the gas, and this year he’s been largely unable to get a tune out a squad that has had reasonable investment in a crap league. Seventh or eighth would be a massive achievement with Cooper at the helm.

monmouth said:
Dr. Winston said:

If you put a formula one in traffic...

Warra bellend.

I’ve been thinking more about Rangel coming in the past week and I do get a good feeling about it, bringing the free flowing football back to us knows us inside out and how we like to play football and we’ll get some Spanish gems playing for us, maybe he’ll get Michu on the coaching line up to show the strikers how it’s done.

I want a angel toshack partnership people who know the club and its ethos

Geoff thom said:
I want a angel toshack partnership people who know the club and its ethos

This is the one I think, people whoa actually know the score.

Cooperman said:
Let’s take away the facts that Rangel played for us for years, was one of our best VFM signings and is an all round lovely bloke who has done good things in and around the city of Swansea, on what grounds are we proposing his appointment?

:lol: Being Spanish puts him in the Martinez mould apparently. :lol:

Skippyjack said:
People wanting Rangel, it would be madness appointing him, find someone with an identity who wants to play possession based football.. loads of them in the continent, but I would keep Margetson because our defensive set pieces are good

Apart from long throw ins :?

Captain_Sham said:
Cooperman said:
Let’s take away the facts that Rangel played for us for years, was one of our best VFM signings and is an all round lovely bloke who has done good things in and around the city of Swansea, on what grounds are we proposing his appointment?

Who has says being Spanish puts him in the Martinez mould?

Captain_Sham said:
Cooperman said:

You’re hardly in a position to take the piss out of other people’s judgement. :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back