• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

RANGEL IN

Cooperman said:
Magic_Michu said:
Who has says being Spanish puts him in the Martinez mould?

On what grounds are you pro Rangel?

Probably on the grounds that you can’t do any worse than losing four consecutive football matches, the last three without scoring or looking remotely like scoring.

Itchysphincter said:
Cooperman said:

Probably on the grounds that you can’t do any worse than losing four consecutive football matches, the last three without scoring or looking remotely like scoring.

I'm sure Cooper can, and will in coming games. Yay for Stevie

It has to be KOL and Routs if anything different now doesn’t it? Maybe with Curt helping out again if he would. We’re done at the moment so anything’s worth a try. Don’t even need to sack Cooper. Just tell him to stay at home and we’ll have a think about him at the end of the season. Just say he’s got yellow fever for two months. It’s half true then.

Itchysphincter said:
Cooperman said:

On that basis I will start cleaning my togs and buy a few traffic cones off of eBay :lol:

monmouth said:
It has to be KOL and Routs if anything different now doesn’t it? Maybe with Curt helping out again if he would. We’re done at the moment so anything’s worth a try. Don’t even need to sack Cooper. Just tell him to stay at home and we’ll have a think about him at the end of the season. Just say he’s got yellow fever for two months. It’s half true then.

Sorry but that trio fills me with dread... When Cooper goes, find a really good experienced manager.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
monmouth said:

Sorry but that trio fills me with dread... When Cooper goes, find a really good experienced manager.

I mean what makes you think that kol knows the first thing about football?

Geoff thom said:
I want a angel toshack partnership people who know the club and its ethos

Cameron or John?

I wonder if there's a young (ie cheap!) Spanish promising coach out there, that Rangel could/would work with? Our best times and successes have had strong Spanish links. Even Brenda spent time studying coaching there.

So, it's viva Espana for me!

Think about it logically, if the yanks really wanted the club back in the premiership then they would spend the money needed. But they won't do they don't.

To get their money back they need to sell the club, they need to get in the premier league for that to happen, being in a good position for auto you would thunk spending some money on a few extra players would have made sense
The fact that they didn't suggests they don't really know what they are doing

They won't get their money back at all if the club is bankrupt.

monmouth said:

That’s just emergency for the last 7 games, where I think the best we can hope for is ‘any change is an improvement’. So it really would have to come from within the club and people that know the players and what might be the best combinations to try. That makes it Hobson choice. Replacing Cooper fully would need something different.

It doesn’t matter anyway as they won’t do it. We will stumble on with Cooper for another six months. Let’s hope something fundamental changes or clicks into place and it turns around, and we’re all clamouring to keep him. No chance in my view as leopards and all that...but can only hope.

Jinxy said:
I wonder if there's a young (ie cheap!) Spanish promising coach out there, that Rangel could/would work with? Our best times and successes have had strong Spanish links. Even Brenda spent time studying coaching there.

So, it's viva Espana for me!

This a thousand times over.
Top postings.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back