• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Recruitment team

PatchesOHoulihan

Reserve Team Player
Reaction score
It’s been said before but the fact Cardiff have had to play same first 11 for 5 on the bounce and we’ve been able to chop and change where required for freshness without Lising too much is testament to the recruitment done over last 18 months

Far better that it originally looked

Don’t think any single injury (apart from maybe Ayew) would have a huge impact on our performances this season - and we’ve coped without MGW arguably our best player this season prior to injury

PatchesOHoulihan said:
It’s been said before but the fact Cardiff have had to play same first 11 for 5 on the bounce and we’ve been able to chop and change where required for freshness without Lising too much is testament to the recruitment done over last 18 months

Far better that it originally looked

Don’t think any single injury (apart from maybe Ayew) would have a huge impact on our performances this season - and we’ve coped without MGW arguably our best player this season prior to injury

I agree that our squad certainly looks to have some depth now and with games coming thick and fast that has to be a plus.

I think Cardiff picked the same team for the last 5 games because they were flying with 4 straight wins, to be fair, and Harris didn't want to change a winning team.
They will struggle if Moore is out for any length of time and I can see them dropping down the table whereas we seem to be able to chop and change with some success as you said above.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back