• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Reddit Post - new owners

• Thread starter Risc
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 4,094
Neath_Jack said:
Some people may be about to get what they wished for...

And it ain't going to be a Saudi Prince neither :lol:

Perhaps they'll dress up as such ;) :D

Inevitable as soon as we were put back 'in play' by our "we will never let this happen again" 'fan' owners for their own enrichment, sidelining the Trust.

Made much worse of course by the ruperts, tiny brained retirees, and 'dai luv Huw' morons that came to inhabit the Trust Board.

Itchysphincter said:
EmineM coming back on board?

I picked up a whiff of that recently…..

Think the nationality might be correct when you say that rather than the initials!

Unless it's that very wealthy half Welsh former Capital One owner of course

Hello all!

American fan here since 2014 after watching 'Jack to a King'. Was very emotional and awe inspiring and I couldn't help but follow the club thereafter! Was lucky also lol that a preseason game was played in North Carolina where I live in 2017 on the preseason tour. I have been through the ups and downs with ya'll and am part of the North Carolina Jacks group.

Now, on to our owners. I do not care if they are fellow Americans or not, I will be the first to admit that they have not done right by this club in a lot of different areas;have said the same about owners of other sports I watch over here(NBA,MLB,etc). I think when they first took over, they genuinely did want to see us get back to winning ways, become a fixture in the Prem again, etc. However, I think they have lost the willpower to do so and now are just going through the paces. Us fans deserve better than that,Swansea as a community itself deserves more than that, means so much to so many.

BBC has picked up on this story as it were as well as others so think a sliver of truth in it at least.I know we would all prefer to get new owners rather than just add in another investor if you will, but as of right now I think that is the best we can do as Kaplan and Co do not seem willing as yet to step away, sell up, what have you.

Just have to hope it gets better, as fans really all we can do.

Anyway, glad to be part of this board and hope as an American I am welcomed haha. Take care, I will check back tomorrow, got to grade these papers smh.

Ryan

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Get out yanky scum

Real mature response and nice job stereotyping us just because our owners are American. I want the best for this club but if the response on here to a 'Yankee'(Spell it right when you insult someone) is like this,then I will just go elsewhere.

Ryan said:
Real mature response and nice job stereotyping us just because our owners are American. I want the best for this club but if the response on here to a 'Yankee'(Spell it right when you insult someone) is like this,then I will just go elsewhere.

Can't speak for him but I'd assume he was having a nibble for a laugh. There's a few on here with an acerbic style, it'll make you laugh in the end that half the tw@ts that have been on here for years still don't recognise it and sh!t the bed when it's right in front of them. They're easy to spot when you know how.... always right, don't allow others to criticise, they'd 'love to be proved wrong'..... etc, etc.

Enjoy.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back