• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Responsible, Sustainable Ownership 👌

• Thread starter Fred
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 44
  • Views: Views 2,700
Let's not forget that we spent nearly a month negotiating with a club and a player to get it all agreed to then realise that he wasn't able to obtain a WP, nor able to take up one of the 4 non WP spots because he didn't meet the criteria.
We still to this day don't have the speedy left winger that was one of the main priorities going into the summer window.
Responsible must be a select thing these days hey!

Let's not forget our superb summer last year, we had 4 senior left backs along with 3 senior right backs when we could have cut that number back and concentrated on getting 2 centre halves on new contracts and not be in the position we are now
Again sustainability must be a select thing once again.

If the issue is a manager who has us sitting in 11th come the middle of October with a squad that is thin on numbers then I really worry for the club and have many questions that I don't feel confident in getting the truth with.

Let's not forget that we spent nearly a month negotiating with a club and a player to get it all agreed to then realise that he wasn't able to obtain a WP, nor able to take up one of the 4 non WP spots because he didn't meet the criteria.
We still to this day don't have the speedy left winger that was one of the main priorities going into the summer window.
Responsible must be a select thing these days hey!

Let's not forget our superb summer last year, we had 4 senior left backs along with 3 senior right backs when we could have cut that number back and concentrated on getting 2 centre halves on new contracts and not be in the position we are now
Again sustainability must be a select thing once again.

If the issue is a manager who has us sitting in 11th come the middle of October with a squad that is thin on numbers then I really worry for the club and have many questions that I don't feel confident in getting the truth with.
When we win it's all down to Luke Williams and when play looking like a group of strangers who have just met on a stag trip it is the owners fault.

When we win it's all down to Luke Williams and when play looking like a group of strangers who have just met on a stag trip it is the owners fault.
I don't agree on that but 2 wrongs don't make a right and that seems to be the counter.

Issue is always at source, don't solve that then it will always remain.

I don't agree on that but 2 wrongs don't make a right and that seems to be the counter.

Issue is always at source, don't solve that then it will always remain.
You don's agree that a likeable manager who comes across well to the fans seems to get away completely blameless with a certain section of our fanbase?

If this was Duff the reaction to recent performances would be completely different.

Also worth mentioning that Steve Cooper got us in to the play offs, twice with these owners.

You don's agree that a likeable manager who comes across well to the fans seems to get away completely blameless with a certain section of our fanbase?

If this was Duff the reaction to recent performances would be completely different.

Also worth mentioning that Steve Cooper got us in to the play offs, twice with these owners.
That will always happen Smurph.
Duffs performance and league standing didn't do him any favours so not really something that can be compared for me.

Cooper did, you are correct. We had a cracking pool of players that helped also.

That will always happen Smurph.
Duffs performance and league standing didn't do him any favours so not really something that can be compared for me.

Cooper did, you are correct. We had a cracking pool of players that helped also.
Perfect example of double standards.

Perfect example of double standards.
Depends what mindset you are working from.
You have to take the whole picture into context. We can't be comparing today's manager to one who had parachute payments and one who last summer had a ridiculous amount of money available to spend on players.

It's hardly double standards if you are taking common sense and reality into the whole scenario.

I might be wrong in all this but I like to think I am fair when judging and have an open mind on the situation especially the current one.
I am sure I will be corrected by someone if I am wrong 😁

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back