• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Rico Henry

I expected this to be the case and was perhaps in the minority with this belief.

I didn’t think it was a red either but after their manager’s antics I would have been happy to have seen it upheld.

Itchysphincter said:
I didn’t think it was a red either but after their manager’s antics I would have been happy to have seen it upheld.

And what about your managers antics,your bench contributed to that sending off that was given by the 4 th official by their over the top reactions.”just glad our player wasn’t seriously injured””these tackles aren't allowed anymore”When the player was never touched.How would you have felt if the same happened to you when there was still 25 minutes to play with a player short?

Ssssshhhh you plum. Not sure what you expected an oppo team manager to say.

The way these Brentford fans go on you’d think we’d never been on the shit end of the stick. F*cking crybabies, just like their manager.

They’ve well and truely bought in to the media narrative about their little tin-pot club and their sense of entitlement is fast catching up with the likes of Cardiff and Leeds. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :roll:

Bill the bee said:
Itchysphincter said:

And what about your managers antics,your bench contributed to that sending off that was given by the 4 th official by their over the top reactions.”just glad our player wasn’t seriously injured””these tackles aren't allowed anymore”When the player was never touched.How would you have felt if the same happened to you when there was still 25 minutes to play with a player short?

Red this bell end up FFS.

Bill the bee said:
Itchysphincter said:

"How would you have felt if the same happened to you when there was still 25 minutes to play with a player short?"

Like when we had a player sent off in our last Championship play-off semi-final (2011) first leg against Notts Forest and played with 10 men for over 88 mins?? ... And still got promoted.

How the fvck can you say he didn't touch Roberts?? His momentum took him down after winning the ball!! 😂

... And no it wasn't a red card!!

Bill the bee said:
Itchysphincter said:

Is you manager always this unhinged?

That's a shocker. Nowhere near clear and obvious error by referee if that is what appeals are for?

Flew in to a tackle with no control.

Risc said:
That's a shocker. Nowhere near clear and obvious error by referee if that is what appeals are for?

Flew in to a tackle with no control.

I think you have your VAR and red appeal processes mixed up.

I don't think it was an obvious one. It was a 50/50 between red and yellow.

Bill the bee said:

And what about the dodgy decision where we should have had another penalty, you are happy with that one yes?

Bill the bee said:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back