• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Rob Page

I couldn’t care less either way, but what a stupid and pointless couple of games.

Got to go. It was harder not to qualify for the Euros than it was to qualify.

Embarrassing performances at the World Cup along with having his arse handed to him by the Danes at the Euros, this can't go on any longer.

Soccer aid game is more entertaining. I see Lampard has found his management level

I’ve not seen the last 2 games, I’ve had enough of Page and think he needs to go.

4 nil to a bunch of twts ...no direction...no control...Page needs to go now......
Should have been dismissed after the Armenia debacle at home, actually laughed out loud when it emerged that Wales CEO Noel Mooney was recommending that his fellow countryman Roy Kean take over from Page. I'd take even him in a heartbeat over this brainless oaf 😂

Got to go. It was harder not to qualify for the Euros than it was to qualify.

Embarrassing performances at the World Cup along with having his arse handed to him by the Danes at the Euros, this can't go on any longer.
I was out at the WC for the first 2 games, we were abject. I’ve always harboured doubts and the Denmark game really hammered it home, it was shocking. I don’t like to see people lose their jobs, but he has to go.

I started to watch it, then put soccer aid game on, saw the 1-0 scoreline at H/T and thankfully the TT program started, that was disappointing as well as my favourite rider Peter Hickman crashed :oops: luckily he walked away from it, pushing so hard until the bike's front wheel lost grip and slipped away and that was that. He's ok that's the main thing.

Has stolen a living off the FA long enough.
Has to go surely, battered 4-0 by Slovakia and even more embarrassing than that is the 0-0 with Gibraltar.
How much longer will the FAW let him take us backwards for before they get rid?

I was out at the WC for the first 2 games, we were abject. I’ve always harboured doubts and the Denmark game really hammered it home, it was shocking. I don’t like to see people lose their jobs, but he has to go.
Rabbit in the headlights against the Danes, he had no response to their tactical change. Not a lot has changed since then.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back