• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Rob Page offski?

I never celebrate someone losing his job but Page and his tactics have taken us backwards by about 20 years. Admittedly Gareth Bale was always going to be difficult to replace (some might say impossible) but he never helped himself with some of his bizarre lineups and tactical changes in games.

FAW have a huge decision to make now, the safe and cheap option will basically mean accepting mediocrity once again for probably another fifty years.

Steve Cooper wouldn't have gone for Wales knowing Premier clubs were interested in him. Maybe Bellamy, or Huw Jenkins...
Huw is a good shout actually, he's had a few years in the wilderness to hone up his tactics and managerial skills on football manager, and will be champing at the bit to get going again.

Yeah, but kids do tend to be a bit ‘backwards mid’ mind.

Just shows how fckn thick the WFA were in giving him a big contract after qualifying for the world Cup. We all knew he was crap apart from them.

After Scotland's abysmal start to the Euros against Germany, there were quite a few messages on our football WhatsApp group taking the piss out of our one Scottish member during which I exchanged a few messages with a CCFC supporting mate:

Me: "Looking at some of these messages, I'm beginning to feel a slight sense of relief that Wales didn't qualify"
Him: "If Jack bxxxxxx Dan James hadn't missed his penalty, we'd be in Hamburg right now not sat in my office. Know which I'd prefer :)"
Me: "Good point but I think Page's selections and tactics for the 2 games against Armenia had a far bigger impact tbh. 1 point from those 2 games should have been a sackable offence imo"
Him: "Agreed!"

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back