• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Rob Page

Alan Knill lower league plodder
Tony Roberts lower league plodder
Chris Gunter lower league plodder
Rob Page lower league plodder

What do you expect, said in the first ever game of this coaching setup.. you all called me mad.. it's taken a few years for everyone to realise again, just like Matt Grimes, just like 5 at the back gets roasted.. said all these years ago.. it's taken years for everyone.. I'm still waiting for everyone to realise the Matt Grimes experiment just won't work.. it'll come I'm sure.. just like the other two..

Alan Knill lower league plodder
Tony Roberts lower league plodder
Chris Gunter lower league plodder
Rob Page lower league plodder

What do you expect, said in the first ever game of this coaching setup.. you all called me mad.. it's taken a few years for everyone to realise again, just like Matt Grimes, just like 5 at the back gets roasted.. said all these years ago.. it's taken years for everyone.. I'm still waiting for everyone to realise the Matt Grimes experiment just won't work.. it'll come I'm sure.. just like the other two..
In fairness Skip it wouldn't be the first time we called you mad, but you got it spot on.
Welcome to the mad club 🤪

In fairness Skip it wouldn't be the first time we called you mad, but you got it spot on.
Welcome to the mad club 🤪
It's not about being spot on, I don't give a f*ck.. but giving jobs for the boys culture rarely works, all friends and nicey nicey never works really.. cupboard must be bare on the FAW committee if this is the best coaching team we can muster up.. I'd bring back Giggs.. yeah he might shag your missus and beat her up at the same time, but he at least knows a bit about standards in football at a decent level

It's not about being spot on, I don't give a f*ck.. but giving jobs for the boys culture rarely works, all friends and nicey nicey never works really.. cupboard must be bare on the FAW committee if this is the best coaching team we can muster up.. I'd bring back Giggs.. yeah he might shag your missus and beat her up at the same time, but he at least knows a bit about standards in football at a decent level
How can they possibly offer Giggs the job when he could be found guilty in next 12 months? They'll look bigger cvnts than they already do.

I just can't take any more of Rob "League 2" Page tactics. We're woefully inept all over the pitch. Fans have turned on him, surely the dinosaurs running the FAW can see this and today is his last day. I've never seen us and Cardiff as united on any issue as this one.

It must be bad for that to happen.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back