• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Rob Page

Then I stand corrected. Still, way too much baggage.
I wouldn't touch Giggs with a 10 foot pole
Then again I wouldn't have touched Page with one either but unfortunately the decision makers at the FAW see otherwise

Page lost me after his open comment about how he took players to the World Cup because they had been in the squad before rather than taking players based on form.

Doesn’t have to be Welsh. Just get a manager who can implement a system and style and pick the players to implement it.

“Lower league plodder” is irrelevant. Plenty of outstanding managers were very ordinary footballers and plenty of world class players couldn’t manage to save their lives.

Thierry Henry? Left field choice, did his badges with faw I think. Has worked in thr belgium and French set ups so may fancy a go at being a number 1 now?

Last edited:
I'm actually starting to feel a bit sorry for him now.

The FAW are hanging him out to dry. If they'd sacked him after the Poland game he could have walked away with a bit of dignity and known as the man who took us to a World Cup.

Instead it's turning toxic very quickly and he'll end up a joke figure or a hate figure. For all his faults he doesn't deserve that.

Noel Mooney should do the decent thing and sack him to put him out of his misery, and then resign himself for making such a mess.

Doesn’t have to be Welsh. Just get a manager who can implement a system and style and pick the players to implement it.

“Lower league plodder” is irrelevant. Plenty of outstanding managers were very ordinary footballers and plenty of world class players couldn’t manage to save their lives.
Because those managers had intellectual proficiency, Mourinho, Wenger.. they speak 5 and 7 languages.. Page barely speaks English.. Rodgers speaks different languages.. Potter had a master's degree.. all the others are football badge job for the boys types clinging on.. there's leagues, then there is leagues

Because those managers had intellectual proficiency, Mourinho, Wenger.. they speak 5 and 7 languages.. Page barely speaks English.. Rodgers speaks different languages.. Potter had a master's degree.. all the others are football badge job for the boys types clinging on.. there's leagues, then there is leagues
Quite. As I said. When Wenger was appointed at Arsenal everybody said “who the f**k?”.

FAW need to broaden their search for the next “who the f**k” person. It could be a lower league plodder as a player from Spain, Portugal, Italy or Germany.

I doubt that the FAW would know where to start to look for him though.

Thierry Henry? Left field choice, did his badges with faw I think. Has worked in thr belgium and French set ups so may fancy a go at being a number 1 now?
They should have given it to Osian Roberts after Giggs. Not that anyone’s going to do much with this bunch of players.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back