• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Roberto

Attachments

• 75478521_10156435988811436_6595528908483854336_n.jpg
    75478521_10156435988811436_6595528908483854336_n.jpg
    617.3 KB · Views: 556
Dr. Winston said:
If Martinez came back as manager we'd have to put extra locks on the trophy cabinet for a start.

Respect is due for being an entertaining manager when we got promoted from League One, but it's hard to imagine a more overrated or dishonest individual ever holding down the hotseat here.

Huw Jenkins

Dr. Winston said:
If Martinez came back as manager we'd have to put extra locks on the trophy cabinet for a start.

Respect is due for being an entertaining manager when we got promoted from League One, but it's hard to imagine a more overrated or dishonest individual ever holding down the hotseat here.

He was always far too charismatic and entertaining for your taste. Stick to Kenny Jackett mush. Simpler for you.

exiledclaseboy said:
He was always far too charismatic and entertaining for your taste.

It's ok. Lots of people in this world can't tell the difference between "charismatic" and "Full of sh*t".

You're not alone.

Had undoubtedly one of the finest squads in the world to work with , yet achieved very little in the finals of tournaments. To not get out of the group stage at last years world cup was a disgrace. Should have been hauled to the main square in Brussels and pelted with rotten tomatoes.. Very often talks a good game , but actually delivers very little. Slimeball of a man.

Sousa taught our team to defend (and bored me sh1tless)
Brenda taught us to attack with a solid defensive foundation.
I'd take either of those back here.

Tapas Waiter Judas still hasn't returned our little black book.
Funniest media announcement of a new manager unveiling ever award though.

cmajack said:
Had undoubtedly one of the finest squads in the world to work with , yet achieved very little in the finals of tournaments. To not get out of the group stage at last years world cup was a disgrace. Should have been hauled to the main square in Brussels and pelted with rotten tomatoes.. Very often talks a good game , but actually delivers very little. Slimeball of a man.

legend you mean

There’s no denying that he played a significant part in our rise from almost oblivion, folk should not forget this. He then lost significant credit with us as a result of the Wigan saga and it’s from this point on where the media love in commenced. He very rarely lives up to his own hype these days. Another manager / coach who cannot seem to get his teams capable of defending.

Neath_Jack said:
Could you explain this to me please.

Many fans unhappy with how he went back on his words about not leaving Swansea off of his own accord. Whilst some fans understand that the lure of Premier League management was a game changer, many didn’t.

Cooperman said:
Many fans unhappy with how he went back on his words about not leaving Swansea off of his own accord. Whilst some fans understand that the lure of Premier League management was a game changer, many didn’t.

I have no beef with him whatsoever but that comment was nastily designed to hurt Kenny Jackett because he’d quite rightly been released as a player because his playing career at our level was finished.

Darran said:
I have no beef with him whatsoever but that comment was nastily designed to hurt Kenny Jackett because he’d quite rightly been released as a player because his playing career at our level was finished.

Me neither, but I’m probably more forgiving than most. What was more important to me was what happened next.

Cooperman said:

Really? That's it? Grown men being upset by that?

Blimey, did they think he would stay with us until retirement?

Football fans are very silly aye.

Someone should tell them that managers will always leave us. Sometimes because they are not very good and end up being sacked, other times because they will do very well with us and bigger teams will take them. Rinse and repeat as they say.

Neath_Jack said:
Really? That's it? Grown men being upset by that?

Blimey, did they think he would stay with us until retirement?

Football fans are very silly aye.

Someone should tell them that managers will always leave us. Sometimes because they are not very good and end up being sacked, other times because they will do very well with us and bigger teams will take them. Rinse and repeat as they say.

It clearly still upsets some.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back