• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Rodon to West Brom rumour

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 22
  • Views: Views 7,339
Cooperman said:
Ringwood Jack said:
Well if wants bigger wages he would need to go to a club likely to stay up and probably pay more than WBA. Would he even pass a medical in the near future !?

His earning potential at WBA is greater than it is with ourselves.

i wasn't comparing WBA to ourselves ! My point being maybe going to a club with a better chance of staying in the prem !

Ringwood Jack said:
Cooperman said:

i wasn't comparing WBA to ourselves ! My point being maybe going to a club with a better chance of staying in the prem !

You asked 'why go to WBA?' to which I've said that the lure of bigger wages will be one factor; wages in excess of what Swansea City can pay him.

Re your point about him going to a club with a better chance of staying in the PL, he doesn't have free choice and is reliant on transfer offers being made in the first place and subsequent acceptance by Swansea City.

Cooperman said:
Ringwood Jack said:

You asked 'why go to WBA?' to which I've said that the lure of bigger wages will be one factor; wages in excess of what Swansea City can pay him.

Re your point about him going to a club with a better chance of staying in the PL, he doesn't have free choice and is reliant on transfer offers being made in the first place and subsequent acceptance by Swansea City.

Manchester United will submit their formal offer any day now...

Ringwood Jack said:
Cooperman said:

They've got about as much chance as the rest of teams from about 8th in the league.

Everyone wrote us off, everyone laughed at McBurnie for going to Sheff Utd, this board always right teams off at the start of every year. Truth is, nobody knows how any team is going to get on. It's a monster of a league.

Neath_Jack said:
Ringwood Jack said:

They've got about as much chance as the rest of teams from about 8th in the league.

Everyone wrote us off, everyone laughed at McBurnie for going to Sheff Utd, this board always right teams off at the start of every year. Truth is, nobody knows how any team is going to get on. It's a monster of a league.

Wasn't the poster formerly known as Perch posting on here a few weeks back that the Prem was a closed shop and all the promoted clubs would be coming straight back down? Despite all the evidence to the contrary, including our own club.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back