• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Rugbys gone soft mun!

Swanjaxs said:
Wouldn't have even been penalised not so long ago...

3rd red card for high tackles, time to sine die him now, he's just not learning.

He has to learn?!

He's thirty one and got 34 caps for Australia!

If he hasn't learnt by now he's not going to.

Shocking and sickening impact of when two immovable objects collide with extreme force, speed and power.

Modern day sports science has bred elite super-athletes/robots engineered to be nothing less than human battering rams courtesy of weight training, plyometric/muscle fibre recruitment training, speed-acceleration training, sports psychology, nutrition and medicine.

An appalling C.T.E epidemic awaits!

Darran said:
A very good friend of mine played rugby with Max.
I won’t say anymore it’s Christmas.

Why say anything at all then thicko.

And yes I wasn't very good to slow etc and started to late in life, but did I enjoy it yes I did and I never played with your friend because he played for first team and I played for the 3rd's, do I give a fuk what you or your mate thinks do I fuk.

Wing_Stand_Wood said:
Shocking and sickening impact of when two immovable objects collide with extreme force, speed and power.

Modern day sports science has bred elite super-athletes/robots engineered to be nothing less than human battering rams courtesy of weight training, plyometric/muscle fibre recruitment training, speed-acceleration training, sports psychology, nutrition and medicine.

An appalling C.T.E epidemic awaits!

Gym monkeys they are today, pace, power and size is everything natural talent still exists thankfully, All Blacks got that in abundance.

Niigata Jack said:
Why say anything at all then thicko.

And yes I wasn't very good to slow etc and started to late in life, but did I enjoy it yes I did and I never played with your friend because he played for first team and I played for the 3rd's, do I give a fuk what you or your mate thinks do I fuk.

Merry Christmas Wánkstain. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Darran said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You know what I've been through last few months and its Christmas so I don't need you being a prick, have the weekend off.

Niigata Jack said:
Gym monkeys they are today, pace, power and size is everything natural talent still exists thankfully, All Blacks got that in abundance.

Yes indeed! Stand in awe of 'natural' genetics, speed and physical strength often seen with Samoan, Maori and Polynesian types with their tree trunk legs, bull necks, barrel chests, wide backs and wide shoulders. One perfect example being Western Samoan 'professional 9 to 5' piano mover/worker the late Peter Fatialofa!

And yep! Put that lot alongside 'ruffy-tuffy' outdoor Kiwi's types who are naturally tough and physical with natural (as opposed to testosterone-cocktail steroid injected) aggression and strength e.g farmer Colin Meads and Buck Shelford etc.

Special mention to Terry Holmes who despite a lesser muscular build displayed incredible/unique/unnatural physical strength and power far beyond his bodyweight. Yes another who came from a more physical background that bred em tough and strong without the need of being injected with something to be so!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back