• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Rumour: Cooper and staff due in London tomorrow to finalise Fulham move?

A4Jack

Staff member
Reaction score
https://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=81962.0

Apparently in the know but may be over sooner rather than later

If it happens he will have one season to get promotion , he will be sacked if he doesn't
A new kind of pressure

I see one of their fans is already shopping our players, stating Cooper will bring Cabango and Roberts with him.

Are they that rich then?

Apparently the compensation for Parker is the same as Cooper.

"I saw some Swansea fans moaning about the style of play at the end of the season, but then saw more sensible Swansea fans saying they had injuries and he was having to use much weaker players. Not following Swansea I have no idea if this is true or not, but I'll hope for the latter if he ends up with us."

Eh?

ABSwan said:
I see one of their fans is already shopping our players, stating Cooper will bring Cabango and Roberts with him.

Are they that rich then?

Apparently the compensation for Parker is the same as Cooper.

As I understand it one of the clauses we put in when anyone takes one of our managers is a "hands off" clause from any Swansea City players for 12 months.

ABSwan said:
"I saw some Swansea fans moaning about the style of play at the end of the season, but then saw more sensible Swansea fans saying they had injuries and he was having to use much weaker players. Not following Swansea I have no idea if this is true or not, but I'll hope for the latter if he ends up with us."

Eh?

Absolute bullshine.
The only injuries we had were to players who he hadn’t played Morris and Arriola and a few minor knocks, Ayew.
He ran the same players into the ground and seriously lacked tactical ability or ability to learn.

Badlands said:
ABSwan said:

Eh?

Absolute bullshine.
The only injuries we had were to players who he hadn’t played Morris and Arriola and a few minor knocks, Ayew.
He ran the same players into the ground and seriously lacked tactical ability or ability to learn.
SSSH !!! Wait until the ink is dry first

Badlands said:
ABSwan said:

Eh?

Absolute bullshine.

For any Fulham fans and management reading this, don't listen to this small minority of embittered Swansea fans who don't recognise football genius when they see it. Cooper is a giant in football management and you'd be very lucky to secure his services. PLEASE don't take him off us, please, please, please.

*cough*

ABSwan said:

Eh?

Let them find out the hard way.

Start the car...

Massive crowd building outside the liberty to wave him off. Social distancing out the window when your exited.

I thought this was all done and dusted.
Trust Cooper to f*** it up late in the game.
Put it to bed mun Cooper !!

STID2017 said:
I thought this was all done and dusted.
Trust Cooper to f*** it up late in the game.
Put it to bed mun Cooper !!

Did he boot the contract up the touch line?

Only Cooper to have second thoughts and actually back out of the deal… just our luck.

Love this from the full-ham forum

“That said, let's get behind Steve Cooper. While we may suspect that his appointment has as much to do with cutting the wage bill as his record, that is not the fault of him or his team. I am hoping he arrives with determination to stamp his own style on the squad and revamp it.”

Yeah, I’m hoping that too. I would love it, LOVE IT if he starts humping and hoofing up there.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back