• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Salmond v Sturgeon 2 Fish Punfest

Jackmanandboy

First Team Player
Reaction score
Peter Murrell - Slipping the net?

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/19056233.alex-salmond-inquiry-nicola-sturgeons-husband-peter-murrell-snubs-second-chance-clear-evidence/

He used to be a naughty boy, but I heard he’d been cured. And that Sturgeon is a hefty sort, I reckon she could play second row.

One of her ex boyfriends is Finnish.

If the net is cast wide enough, some poor dab will get caught hook, line and sinker. A trace on a phone line would reel them in.
I’ve no doubt some minnows would get dragged into this too and left to flounder around. No use carping on about a chubby sole, skating around the subject as probably a shark of a lawyer will be in for the catch.
Supplied by Rod Wray,angling for a pay rise. 😉

Muteswan said:
If the net is cast wide enough, some poor dab will get caught hook, line and sinker. A trace on a phone line would reel them in.
I’ve no doubt some minnows would get dragged into this too and left to flounder around. No use carping on about a chubby sole, skating around the subject as probably a shark of a lawyer will be in for the catch.

Bravo!
👏

dickythorpe said:
Muteswan said:

Bravo!
👏

Tanks a lot, just waiting for Perch to post now. Oh, I just remembered, that’s not going to happen.🙄

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/alex-salmond-inquiry-sturgeon-press-conference-b1799083.html

It's getting tench.

Looking forward to Salmond trying to fin-ish her. She's turned him into anemone.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back