• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Sarah Harding RIP

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 36
  • Views: Views 5,586
Yet another reminder that they can find a vaccine for covid in 5 mins, but still no cure for cancer. Something not right in all that.
RIP young lady.

sainthelens said:
Yet another reminder that they can find a vaccine for covid in 5 mins, but still no cure for cancer. Something not right in all that.
RIP young lady.

Silly remark re the COVID vaccine.
So sad to see a beautiful, talented and far too young woman be taken by this cruel disease.

MugfordsJack said:
sainthelens said:
RIP young lady.

So sad to see a beautiful, talented and far too young woman be taken by this cruel disease.
Not a silly remark, just a view no doubt shared by many. But thanks for the response.
Jesus wept.

sainthelens said:
MugfordsJack said:
Not a silly remark, just a view no doubt shared by many. But thanks for the response.
Jesus wept.

Yes the fact they can’t find a cure for this c*nt of a disease in 2021 is not right at all.

Niece has just been diagnosed. Looks bad. At least her kids are 18 but still much too young for this. Chemo started last week. Cruel.

Sarah seems a really brave sort, I'm not sure I'd have that courage. RIP

Darran said:
sainthelens said:
Jesus wept.

Yes the fact they can’t find a cure for this c*nt of a disease in 2021 is not right at all.

“Cancer” isn’t just one disease though.

monmouth said:
Niece has just been diagnosed. Looks bad. At least her kids are 18 but still much too young for this. Chemo started last week. Cruel.

Sarah seems a really brave sort, I'm not sure I'd have that courage. RIP

Best wishes to all affected Monny.

sainthelens said:
MugfordsJack said:
Jesus wept.
I repeat, silly.

MugfordsJack said:
sainthelens said:
Jesus wept.
I repeat, silly.

Either way let’s not send this thread down the toilet.

sainthelens said:
MugfordsJack said:
Jesus wept.
RIP Sarah
Lost my wife Sandra three years ago to cancer way too young so have to agree.
Glad they fast tracked the Covid vaccine, but should do the same with cancer cures IMHO

STID2017 said:
sainthelens said:
Jesus wept.
RIP Sarah
Lost my wife Sandra three years ago to cancer way too young so have to agree.
Glad they fast tracked the Covid vaccine, but should do the same with cancer cures IMHO

❤️

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back