• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Saturdays stream

dlr2006

Youth Team Apprentice
Reaction score
Without scrolling through threads, is the game in Saturday a free stream for those who chose to take th stream option? Or not away games

dlr2006 said:
Without scrolling through threads, is the game in Saturday a free stream for those who chose to take th stream option? Or not away games

No.
Only the 7 scheduled mid-week away games are included (EFL rules)
Preston isn't on Sky so you can pay £10 for SwansTV live broadcast.

(I think)

No it's not, which IMO is absolutely ridiculous. I know it's not the club's fault and it's being mandated by the EFL but they really should have included every game for the season ticket price.

JackFish said:
No it's not, which IMO is absolutely ridiculous. I know it's not the club's fault and it's being mandated by the EFL but they really should have included every game for the season ticket price.

This is why I have decided to go down the refund route. I can decide what game to pay for and if games are on Sky I will saving money that way. I would hate to lose out on £20 refund if a home game is on Sky.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swanstv-live-preston-game-available-uk-and-international-supporters

'Swansea City’s Championship opener at Preston is available to our UK and international fans on SwansTV Live this Saturday.

The Swans head to Deepdale for the start of the 2020-21 league campaign, and there are various purchase options available for supporters to watch - or listen to - Steve Cooper’s side in action.

The fixture will be screened live by SwansTV and supporters are able to purchase the game for just £10 in the UK. You can purchase the game HERE.'

Badlands said:
https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swanstv-live-preston-game-available-uk-and-international-supporters

'Swansea City’s Championship opener at Preston is available to our UK and international fans on SwansTV Live this Saturday.

The Swans head to Deepdale for the start of the 2020-21 league campaign, and there are various purchase options available for supporters to watch - or listen to - Steve Cooper’s side in action.

The fixture will be screened live by SwansTV and supporters are able to purchase the game for just £10 in the UK. You can purchase the game HERE.'

You can just f*ck off HERE

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back