• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Should Saturdays game go ahead

A4Jack said:
:arrow:
PSumbler said:
Yes you are right. As could you have been wherever you have been today

Tesco Express have just announced a scruffy individual has become the latest super spreader in their store in Briton Ferry as it happens

Was said person taking pictures of people in the car park at the same time? :mrgreen:

PSumbler said:
A4Jack said:
:arrow:

Tesco Express have just announced a scruffy individual has become the latest super spreader in their store in Briton Ferry as it happens

Was said person taking pictures of people in the car park at the same time? :mrgreen:

Couldn't possibly comment, that's a breach of some sort of public decency order and would be a police matter Phil :D

A4Jack said:
PSumbler said:

Couldn't possibly comment, that's a breach of some sort of public decency order and would be a police matter Phil :D

I haven’t lived in Briton Ferry for over 11 years. :lol:

Darran said:
A4Jack said:

I haven’t lived in Briton Ferry for over 11 years. :lol:

You don't need to live in Briton Ferry to visit a shop, necessarily.

Still a super spreader

Darran said:
A4Jack said:
You don't need to live in Briton Ferry to visit a shop, necessarily.

Still a super spreader

I haven’t been there,not me Guv. :lol:

Sorry fella thought you were Anal Dogrich

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members