• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

scenes in mayhill

• Thread starter eteb
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 90
  • Views: Views 16,782
So what kicked this off? I get someone died but is there a grievance associated with that or something?

exiledclaseboy said:
So what kicked this off? I get someone died but is there a grievance associated with that or something?

They literally went out to create carnage in his honour. It's mind-boggling and I assume a consequence of all the rioting we've seen this last year. Too thick to make any political stand, the simpletons found their own reasons to kick off

stupid cunts cant listen to authority. Our police need to be trained like those n spain and italy.

BLAZE said:
exiledclaseboy said:

They literally went out to create carnage in his honour. It's mind-boggling and I assume a consequence of all the rioting we've seen this last year. Too thick to make any political stand, the simpletons found their own reasons to kick off

The very definition of mindless violence. And with plenty of videos about there’ll be plenty of Six o clock knocks in the coming days. Scum. Never had any of this nonsense up the Clase see.

Darran said:
There’s one video I’ve just watched where the police are standing outside their van and a lad a few yards away is just throwing rocks at the van and the police and the police are just standing there doing nothing.
They should be battering the c**t.

If that happened at a football match he’d be going down for at least 6 months ffs....there seems to be an abundance of 15-20 year old cnuts on the streets currently, everywhere. Time for the guardian angels to re appear to get it safe again.

Terrible, just reading the bastards put some 90 year old woman windows through, scum, apparently this is still on-going, what worries me is, a mob decide to attack you, or your property the police are not really there for you.

You would think, they would have a plan to stop events like this escalating!

If scenes like this happen at the football, horses, dogs and batons are straight out, yet on the streets, the police just stand there and watch,

Any parent having their kids come home smelling of smoke should turn them in, or theyr just as bad.

I honestly wonder what goes through their minds. I can’t comprehend wanting to pick bricks up and throw them at houses, police cars, etc. Even in a crowd of others doing it. A combination of a bad upbringing, poverty and lack of education all contribute to it.

Interview with father who has his house and car smashed up. Shocking.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/swansea-mayhill-riot-police-victim-20645188

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back