• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

scenes in mayhill

• Thread starter eteb
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 90
  • Views: Views 16,782
TheLoneRanger said:
sainthelens said:
Just local lads trying to keep lookout for their own Dicky. Scumbags shitting on their own doorstep has not gone down well apparently.

https://twitter.com/theRealEnzoMac/status/1395650280063184898?s=20

F uckin quality fair play to them.... :lol:

eteb said:
stupid cunts cant listen to authority. Our police need to be trained like those n spain and italy.

The Italian Carabinieri are absolute bastards but you’re right, they wouldn’t have stood idly by and allowed last night’s idiocy to be carried out in front of them.

Evanski said:
eteb said:
stupid cunts cant listen to authority. Our police need to be trained like those n spain and italy.

The Italian Carabinieri are absolute bastards but you’re right, they wouldn’t have stood idly by and allowed last night’s idiocy to be carried out in front of them.
Cops fckn useless tbh. Happy to break up family picnics in lockdown but dont fancy the nitty gritty.

Does anyone know how many police there are on a shift for the whole of the Swansea area?

:)
Jackfath said:
Does anyone know how many police there are on a shift for the whole of the Swansea area?

If we'd been having a drink in a gang of 12 in a back garden guaranteed a cavalry charge of officers would have appeared.
Piss in an alleyway would see bravado of Clint Eastwood scale
Under 25's rioting......they didn't fancy it Fath.
Plain and simple.
They know this generation of "gamers" and "pot heads" don't respect them or others.

sainthelens said:
Evanski said:
Cops fckn useless tbh. Happy to break up family picnics in lockdown but dont fancy the nitty gritty.

Felt sorry for the cops on the video, maybe 3 of them plus 1 in the van up against potentially a 100 or so. They had no chance. It’s a pity they didn’t get their batons out and give the little .... what for.

eteb said:
90% of swansea is a hellhole blaze. Mumbles/west aside its a disgusting city lets be honest

That's unfair mate.
Many good people living in all areas including Mayhill.
These morons could be in any area of any city, town or village in the UK
Disgusting horrible scenes and should lock them up and throw away the key
Says more about our society than Mayhill

There's always been a lot of poverty and deprived areas in Swansea.
Despite this there's been great spirit and community strength in trying to create decent citizens.
What happened last night is the minds turning into mush of a young generation that can't think for themselves and do positive and creative things.
Peer pressure, lack of education , support and facilities/opportunities.
The lack of stark reality is partly due to
over exposure to this fucking awful "celeb culture", "get rich and famous quick" idea.
Drugs and bling and "I don't give a fuck" attitude stinks.

My mate messaged me from his home in California saying he'd been watching the riots on the news. Christ.

Squarebear said:
My mate messaged me from his home in California saying he'd been watching the riots on the news. Christ.

I had the p*ss extracted yesterday by the boys in the walking football group I run.
I despair of the state my home country is slumping into (the UK, not just Wales), and without wishing to sound smug or complacent, I think moving to Spain was one of the best things I ever did. God knows they've got plenty of problems here too, but it seems like a beacon of sanity compared to Boris's Britain. Good luck the Scots in freeing themselves soon.

STID2017 said:
eteb said:
90% of swansea is a hellhole blaze. Mumbles/west aside its a disgusting city lets be honest

That's unfair mate.
Many good people living in all areas including Mayhill.
These morons could be in any area of any city, town or village in the UK
Disgusting horrible scenes and should lock them up and throw away the key
Says more about our society than Mayhill

This

The only hope is that 'tidy' people in these communities take it in their own hands to sort it out, as no other f*cker is going to, and that they prevail. If the balance tips the wrong way it becomes disastrous. What I saw in Edinburgh was that some areas became no go because the control was in the hands of the scum. In essence the 'tidy' people become the terrified and subjugated minority. That is the worst possible outcome.

Pegojack said:
Squarebear said:

I had the p*ss extracted yesterday by the boys in the walking football group I run.
I despair of the state my home country is slumping into (the UK, not just Wales), and without wishing to sound smug or complacent, I think moving to Spain was one of the best things I ever did. God knows they've got plenty of problems here too, but it seems like a beacon of sanity compared to Boris's Britain. Good luck the Scots in freeing themselves soon.

I wish I had followed you when I was thinking about it Mike. It's genuinely shit and getting shitter.

monmouth said:
Pegojack said:

I wish I had followed you when I was thinking about it Mike. It's genuinely s**t and getting shitter.

It's still possible to do it, mate, but as you might expect, the hoops you have to jump through are much more stringent for non EU citizens.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back