• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

scenes in mayhill

• Thread starter eteb
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 90
  • Views: Views 16,782
Nobody is coming out of this without criticism.

Police looked totally outnumbered and poorly prepared.
One riot van and 2 officers with shields.
Pathetic!!!

The rioters need help as well as mental assessments.

This is no surprise. There is a generation of under 25's growing up with no mental capacity to work out repercussions and consequences of their actions.

No doubt there's mental issues at play here with "lockdowns" and "restrictions" but the lack of respect for your community is unforgivable.

Respect to the locals who are clearing up today, but yet again the local authority like the police are badly prepared to help.

Depressing and detrimental to all the efforts that are being made to smarten our city.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/he-would-been-heartbroken-see-20645681.amp?utm_source=facebook%2C%20twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=wales_jason&__twitter_impression=true

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Burning a dog as well - utter fkn scum. Should be put down themselves.

It's a trick of the light. The dog is not on fire, it's running in the beam of the riot van's headlights. The bottom of the lamp post is also in the beam of the headlights.

TheLoneRanger said:
Well done to the local lads who were there at midnight last night to board up the windows and doors, and to make sure the people were safe for the night.

Heard that some senior lads went down to sort the fckers out but theyd scattered.

Is there still a "Taffia" Saint?

I'd be doing my own knocking on doors today.

dickythorpe said:

Just local lads trying to keep lookout for their own Dicky. Scumbags shitting on their own doorstep has not gone down well apparently.

sainthelens said:
TheLoneRanger said:
Well done to the local lads who were there at midnight last night to board up the windows and doors, and to make sure the people were safe for the night.

Heard that some senior lads went down to sort the fckers out but theyd scattered.

That’s it sainty get stuck in lad.....I wasn’t joking about ‘seniors’ walking or policing the streets at night in certain areas of cardiff....it’s on the rise, enough is enough.

sainthelens said:
dickythorpe said:

Just local lads trying to keep lookout for their own Dicky. Scumbags shitting on their own doorstep has not gone down well apparently.

Good stuff, you have to wonder wtf they are thinking sending a car bombing down a hill like that on a residential street....

eteb said:
stupid cunts cant listen to authority. Our police need to be trained like those n spain and italy.

To be fair to the police, do you realize the difference in the numbers they have here compared to Spain. The number of Police Officers in the UK is 132,467 FTE, compared to Spain which has 50,000 national police officers, 70,000 Guardia Civil and a further 60,000 local/municipal police officers. If a country of 40 milion requires around 180,000 police officers, why a country creeping nearer 70 milion thinks it can get away with 50,000 less law enforcement officers is beyond me.

But for the old Etonian Torries in charge, this increasing disorder is something that happens elsewhere, to people not fortunate enough to live in large grounds and gated communities. To them, it may as well happen on a different planet for the difference it makes to their lives.

sainthelens said:
dickythorpe said:

https://twitter.com/theRealEnzoMac/status/1395650280063184898?s=20

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back