• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

scenes in mayhill

• Thread starter eteb
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 90
  • Views: Views 16,775
Pegojack said:
Squarebear said:
My mate messaged me from his home in California saying he'd been watching the riots on the news. Christ.

I had the p*ss extracted yesterday by the boys in the walking football group I run.
I despair of the state my home country is slumping into (the UK, not just Wales), and without wishing to sound smug or complacent, I think moving to Spain was one of the best things I ever did. God knows they've got plenty of problems here too, but it seems like a beacon of sanity compared to Boris's Britain. Good luck the Scots in freeing themselves soon.

I wish I had gone years ago myself, but despite my hatred of Boris and this Cabal, I cant blame them, its been happening slowly for the last 25 years or so, a gradual decline throughout the Country, ATM I hate to think what the future for this Country is, we are nearing, if not already there, the point of no return.\

Back in the day my dad was a Townhill boy, his older brothers were nutters, but respected, as in many parts of the city you respected it, many people were even as a teenager in the early 80's this would have never have happened, as as much as we would mess around we'd never ever behave like this, youngsters have lost all respect for their communities, we cared back in the day, sorry but these tory scum have destroyed that, with cut after cut, still questions have to be asked of the parents of these kids, if it were mine, a friendly warning would be don't come home if I find out you were involved and by that I wouldn't batter him/her I'd march them down to the cop shop, I never ever hit my kids when they were young

4 arrests so far, and police are asking for the guilty ones to hand themselves in!.......good luck on that one.

Epaul said:
Back in the day my dad was a Townhill boy, his older brothers were nutters, but respected, as in many parts of the city you respected it, many people were even as a teenager in the early 80's this would have never have happened, as as much as we would mess around we'd never ever behave like this, youngsters have lost all respect for their communities, we cared back in the day, sorry but these tory scum have destroyed that, with cut after cut, still questions have to be asked of the parents of these kids, if it were mine, a friendly warning would be don't come home if I find out you were involved and by that I wouldn't batter him/her I'd march them down to the cop shop, I never ever hit my kids when they were young
Have a word with yourself, blaming Tory cuts . Most of these arsewipes wouldnt know what a tory is and Dickface has just allowed them to vote.

KrunchyKarrot said:
Epaul said:
Have a word with yourself, blaming Tory cuts . Most of these arsewipes wouldnt know what a tory is and Dickface has just allowed them to vote.

..."No such thing as society."

Epaul said:

One thing I will say, I remember your old man , and he was a decent bloke.

KrunchyKarrot said:
Epaul said:

He means the tories have starved poor areas particularly over the last 11 years.

Ten years of tory austerity which was designed to hit the most poorest and vunerable people.

The irony of someone criticising the political acumen of others while changing Drakeford to Dickface is delicious.

JackSomething said:
The irony of someone criticising the political acumen of others while changing Drakeford to Dickface is delicious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhmBFzagnc0

jack123 said:
Epaul said:

One thing I will say, I remember your old man , and he was a decent bloke.

Thank you, kind words indeed

KrunchyKarrot said:
Epaul said:

They don't need to, of course they are arsewipes and feral and how much do we blame the parents? Successive Tory govt's have destroyed communities

JBT95 said:
KrunchyKarrot said:

He means the tories have starved poor areas particularly over the last 11 years.

Exactly

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back