• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Schoolgirl identifies as a cat 🐈

Swanjaxs

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Why not I say, it's 2023 after all :lol:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/06/09/girl-school-identifies-cat/

Working close to the education sector, the cat/dog thing is a regular occurrence now.

One boy at a school I know gave a good go at identifying as a tree, refused to do anything because it was against his identity etc.

There were many puns on the tip of my tongue all day but I woodn't risk it.

JustJack said:
Working close to the education sector, the cat/dog thing is a regular occurrence now.

One boy at a school I know gave a good go at identifying as a tree, refused to do anything because it was against his identity etc.

There were many puns on the tip of my tongue all day but I woodn't risk it.

:lol: :lol:

Seriously though reading that article about the school girl who identifies as a cat, her teacher says she now has to go around telling all the boys off for barking at her :lol: :lol: :lol:

Swanjaxs said:
:lol: :lol:

Seriously though reading that article about the school girl who identifies as a cat, her teacher says she now has to go around telling all the boys off for barking at her :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sounds about right, the mature generation of teachers in particular don't have the patience for it, the rest of them have mostly just accepted the lunacy for what it is.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back