• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Scott McKenna

Swansea93

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Just been released by Nottingham Forest, would be a great signing for us 27 plenty of experience and Gavin Levey our head of academy brought him through at Aberdeen before he got his big move to Forest, will have plenty of teams after him though no doubt.

Didn't we sniff at him during our latter Premier League years? I remember some sort of injury putting us off.

Didn't we sniff at him during our latter Premier League years? I remember some sort of injury putting us off.
Yeah I’m sure we did under Potter, but we were put off with the price if I remember.

These sites that tell you players earnings have him down as earning 20K a week with Forest.

Exactly the type of players we should be pushing the boat out for, considering we’re allegedly paying Pederson 25K a week.
Agreed. But the fact that we're paying dross that amount means we're now even more handicapped when trying to attract genuinely good players

Yeah I’m sure we did under Potter, but we were put off with the price if I remember.

These sites that tell you players earnings have him down as earning 20K a week with Forest.
Potter’s first summer, we were linked with him and Glen Kamara and ended up with Yan Dhanda and Declan John.

Potter’s first summer, we were linked with him and Glen Kamara and ended up with Yan Dhanda and Declan John.
Yan Dhanda doing very well in the SPFL actually, just signed a 3 year contract with Hearts and will be playing in the Europa league next season.

Yan Dhanda doing very well in the SPFL actually, just signed a 3 year contract with Hearts and will be playing in the Europa league next season.
Technically Dhanda is ok, it's just he drifts out of games, sometimes it's like playing with 10.. same with Grimes, technically very good, but he doesn't read the game like Allen does.. this is why where they are

Technically Dhanda is ok, it's just he drifts out of games, sometimes it's like playing with 10.. same with Grimes, technically very good, but he doesn't read the game like Allen does.. this is why where they are
Stood out like a sore thumb whenever I watched him playing for Ross County against Celtic, but would constantly drift in and out of the game.

Stood out like a sore thumb whenever I watched him playing for Ross County against Celtic, but would constantly drift in and out of the game.
If he was more aggressive, he'd be a decent championship player, not aggressive as in challenges, but running power

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back