• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Scott Parker sacked ...

That tends to be the Chalice. Get them promoted golden boy lose a few and bang. Liverpool could on their day to be fair could smash the weaker teams. They've got Wolves tomorrow winnable game. Whoever comes in now will have to work with what they've got with the window shutting tomorrow.
And Jackfath our Russ wouldn't take it he's learned lesson here by not having a Pre season with his squad.

He hasn't helped himself by criticising the owners and saying his team isn't good enough to compete. It may be true but he's pretty much asked to be sacked.

J_B said:
He hasn't helped himself by criticising the owners and saying his team isn't good enough to compete. It may be true but he's pretty much asked to be sacked.

I’d like to confirm to Mr Maxim Demin that Russ Martin is ace. Just look at the passing stats. You want some of that Max don’t you. 3rd best in Europe. G’wan son, you know you want to. GO ON.

J_B said:

It's a win win

Even in the Championship Bournemouth had a leaky defence and relied on buying up every attacking talent they could from the Championship to get back into the Prem.

No surprise to see them being punished mercilessly by higher calibre teams with strikers who earn more in a week than our entire playing squad combined.

The Premier League will throw up more mismatches.
I fancy Man City to hit 10 soon.

dickythorpe said:
The Premier League will throw up more mismatches.
I fancy Man City to hit 10 soon.

Haaland is the best striker in the league without a doubt, his stats are absurd for someone who is only 22 (I think?) and will only get better over the next five to eight years.

Liverpool however I feel have the strongest and most cohesive attack overall, City are going to rely very heavily on the de Bruyne-Haaland axis for results this season while Liverpool have threats all over the pitch.

Let's say it like it is. Scotty Pawka is a shite manager. He's had two jobs where he's been spoilt rotten and hasn't been able to really cut the mustard. The fact they huffed and puffed to secure promotion when they should have walked it like Fulham the quality of squad they had last season, proves Fulham were 100% right to give the cockerney smart Alec his marching orders. I dare say, old Russy would almost have taken Bournemouth up last season. I did say almost.

TheLoneRanger said:
J_B said:

Money in the bank. He signed a 3 year contract last summer.

Best job bar none. Few months work for 3 or 4 years pay. Wouldn't we all love that.

Jacket said:
Let's say it like it is. Scotty Pawka is a shite manager. He's had two jobs where he's been spoilt rotten and hasn't been able to really cut the mustard. The fact they huffed and puffed to secure promotion when they should have walked it like Fulham the quality of squad they had last season, proves Fulham were 100% right to give the cockerney smart Alec his marching orders. I dare say, old Russy would almost have taken Bournemouth up last season. I did say almost.

You don’t have to like or even respect the bloke but he’s got two relegated teams promoted back to the Premier League, and that’s more than most managers will achieve in a lifetime, let alone a couple of years in to their managerial careers. Credit where it’s due.

Did the same at Fulham , picked a row with the owners and got paid off.
File under Monk impersonator .

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back