• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Swansea City v Cardiff City Match Thread

What will the result be against Cardiff?

• Swans win

Votes: 18 42.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Cardiff win

Votes: 12 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is it our game plan to slam high ball after high ball into the cardiff area to their giant centre backs?

cwmdonkinjack said:
Nocountryforoldjack said:
Regardless of our position in the table I think he needs to go now, he's reached his limit here and its not good enough.
Nonsense. With the state of the club he inherited he’s done a good job as hard as it is now

That's your opinion brother and your welcome to it, I'm sticking to mine, the football he's producing now is awful.

JackFish said:
It’s a low bar but this has been the worst half we’ve played for a while.

It may be a low bar but we often try to limbo even lower.

magicdaps10 said:
Don't think he would be gone but he wouldn't have an easy ride for sure.
If he is still with us come the fans return then it will be the beginning of the end for him.... He is not the future of the club and that is clear.
League position is saving him as it stands because there is a clear problem as it stands and it's not going away.

Regardless of our position in the table I think he needs to go now, he's reached his limit here and its not good enough.
Nonsense. With the state of the club he inherited he’s done a good job as hard as it is now

cwmdonkinjack said:

Well he has done the job now and can fook off!

I don't expect miracles but I expect a little bit of intent and urgency AND I am not just talking about this game but the last 12/15 games.

cwmdonkinjack said:

bollocks, he's turned us into an awful team of cloggers.

I'm going to put this in capitals so bare with me... *clears throat*

THE LACK OF URGENCY DURING THROW INS IS F*CKING UNBELIEVABLE, THE PLAYER TAKING THE THROW STANDS THERE FOR AGES WHILE THE OTHER PLAYERS SAUNTER AROUND NOT EVEN LOOKING AT THE THROWER.

PLEASE SORT THIS OUT FOR CHRIST'S SAKE.

Throw in by their crner flag ends up back with woodman, f*ck off is it, utter shite

another half passes by without a shot on target, fucking horrific.

How much are cooper, marsh et al geting paid wekly to mastermind our players to hoof it to 5 ft Ayew when they've got two greasy haired 10 ft freaks at centre half?

Its fairly concusive that post norwich cooper the coward hasnt got a fucking clue what hes doing

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back