• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Swansea City v Cardiff City Match Thread

What will the result be against Cardiff?

• Swans win

Votes: 18 42.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Cardiff win

Votes: 12 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MrSwerve said:
I'm going to put this in capitals so bare with me... *clears throat*

THE LACK OF URGENCY DURING THROW INS IS F*CKING UNBELIEVABLE, THE PLAYER TAKING THE THROW STANDS THERE FOR AGES WHILE THE OTHER PLAYERS SAUNTER AROUND NOT EVEN LOOKING AT THE THROWER.

PLEASE SORT THIS OUT FOR CHRIST'S SAKE.

Getting ready for a long throw mun. We are such a shadow of the team we were

eteb said:
another half passes by without a shot on target, f*****g horrific.

How much are cooper, marsh et al geting paid wekly to mastermind our players to hoof it to 5 ft Ayew when they've got two greasy haired 10 ft freaks at centre half?

Its fairly concusive that post norwich cooper the coward hasnt got a f*****g clue what hes doing

Never thought I would agrew with you

cwmdonkinjack said:
Nocountryforoldjack said:
Regardless of our position in the table I think he needs to go now, he's reached his limit here and its not good enough.
Nonsense. With the state of the club he inherited he’s done a good job as hard as it is now

oh give over, he has a top 6 strength squad, the blokes a fucking coward

thefranchise said:
cwmdonkinjack said:
Nonsense. With the state of the club he inherited he’s done a good job as hard as it is now

bollocks, he's turned us into an awful team of cloggers.

not awful, just average, and appears to be slipping. :(

Hard watch that.

Getting ragged all over the pitch.

Not really surprising though to be honest, we've been shot for the past month and a half.

Lucky to be still in the game
Have to start taking shots in the second half, the balls into the box have been rubbish

A4Jack said:
eteb said:
another half passes by without a shot on target, f*****g horrific.

How much are cooper, marsh et al geting paid wekly to mastermind our players to hoof it to 5 ft Ayew when they've got two greasy haired 10 ft freaks at centre half?

Its fairly concusive that post norwich cooper the coward hasnt got a f*****g clue what hes doing

Never thought I would agrew with you

I've said the same for weeks A4, cant fault your optism (i was like you for a while) but it went a long fucking time ago. Fuck off to Palace and lets have some fun mid table playing some good stuff.

These gorms are fuckig shit, have spaffed a typical goal in the first 5 mins and will sit off now whilst their two freaks at centre half header everything away

Swanjaxs said:
Hard watch that.

Not really surprising though to be honest, we've been shot for the past month and a half.

We've shot our bolt... We won't get through the playoffs.

Sickening half time statistic, goal on target, Swansea 0 Cardiff 5

Edit: Obviously that should be shots, maybe I'm thinking ahead to full time.

Swanjaxs said:
Hard watch that.

We've shot our bolt... We won't get through the playoffs.

we will finish 5-6th

cwmdonkinjack said:
Regardless of our position in the table I think he needs to go now, he's reached his limit here and its not good enough.

Utter bull. He had a stable financial situation, a good quality stable squad, the back staff he wanted, the players he wanted and the freedom to get rid of those he couln't coach.

karnataka said:
JackFish said:
It’s a low bar but this has been the worst half we’ve played for a while.

It's not worse than the 2nd half against Bristol City surely?

Yeah fair enough. Huddersfield second half was abysmal too.

Our throw in on Cardiff's corner flag, and we pass it back to Freddie.

Whittaker's had one run at Morrison and Morrison ends up with a yellow. The poor fvcker has spent most of the half looking at the sky - we're playing Into Cardiff's hands.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back