• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Swansea City v Preston Match Thread

What will the result be against Preston?

• Swans win

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Preston win

Votes: 20 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is it my imagination or is Preston's strip almost a copy of the one we wore when we won at Deepdale in '81? Are they taking the piss?

My feed has cut out. Most excitement that’s happened all game.

That looks better. Oh, the picture’s come back. Damn

Get the crowds back in and let’s drive this cnt out

MrSwerve said:
Gooooooooooooooooal Lowe!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I just wanted to wake us up a bit. It's 0-0. Obviously.

You gave it away with the Lowe bit. Lowe is amusing me. Just when you think he can't do anything more inept, he manages it.

Maybe I'm a little depressed at the minute but it all smells very Kenny Jackett/Garry Monk end of tenure

This is for the fans that putting scraping to wins ahead of performances.

Some of us never believed in Cooper, now it looks like the players don’t either.

Get performances right, results will follow. It took three years under Martinez/Sousa/Rodgers. A couple of seasons of Cooperball has seen us go backwards at an alarming rate and with each passing season the calibre of player gets worse.

Time to get shot of him, now.

monmouth said:
WE are an ugly, ugly team.

It makes you want to weep.

All these replays of s**t on s**t are getting on my tits too. We don't need every piece of turd replayed.

Maybe Coopers thinking is that seven 0-0 draws will cement the playoffs?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back