• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Swansea City v Preston Match Thread

What will the result be against Preston?

• Swans win

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Preston win

Votes: 20 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its been asked before and i'll ask it again what the fuk do we do in training overhit/underhit/stray passes

Can’t even retain possession from our own throw-ins. It’s been years since we’ve been consistently this bad. Ayew is the only one out there that looks remotely like a footballer and Roberts needs to stop waving his arms around and tantruming like a big girl.

How bad are we, get the fucking gorm out he hasn’t got a clue. Another 30 mins and no shots.

Oh and Hourihane is one of the worst midfielders I’ve ever seen for us. Pathetic.

Barnsley winning again, and Bournemouth just scored too. Top six is looking a bit shaky if we can’t win today.

Exceptional development from Cooper combining his brand of hoofball with walking football👍
Reduced the defence to 2 increased the attack to 3 no change in midfield where our major problem lies.

So we have gone from doing nothing with possession to not having any possession. I think when we discussed a change of approach, this wasnt what we had in mind.

eteb said:
How bad are we, get the f*****g gorm out he hasn’t got a clue. Another 30 mins and no shots.

Oh and Hourihane is one of the worst midfielders I’ve ever seen for us. Pathetic.

Has he even touched the ball this game? Forgot he was even on.

Swans throw, straight to the feet of PNE player.

There's something weird going on here. We literally can't pass to our own players. These players aren't sh*t by any means.

Swansea93 said:
eteb said:
How bad are we, get the f*****g gorm out he hasn’t got a clue. Another 30 mins and no shots.

Has he even touched the ball this game? Forgot he was even on.

He doesn’t even try. Disgraceful “footballer”

WE are an ugly, ugly team.

It makes you want to weep.

All these replays of shit on shit are getting on my tits too. We don't need every piece of turd replayed.

Captain_Sham said:
So we have gone from doing nothing with possession to not having any possession. I think when we discussed a change of approach, this wasnt what we had in mind.

You’re one of the happy clappies aren’t you?

The commentary on Swans TV is a second or so ahead of the video feed yet again.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back