• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Swansea City v Preston Match Thread

What will the result be against Preston?

• Swans win

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Preston win

Votes: 20 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If anyone has any doubt that Cooper has lost the team and dressing room then please watch this match and listen to Radio Wales or Swans TV

Truly embarrassing

You don't see teams, especially ours, allow that much space to the opposition unless the will has gone I'm afraid

Itchysphincter said:
Captain_Sham said:
So we have gone from doing nothing with possession to not having any possession. I think when we discussed a change of approach, this wasnt what we had in mind.

You’re one of the happy clap pies aren’t you?

Are they like Claaaaark's pois?

That’s a more incisive attack than we’ve put together for weeks, great assist from Lowe too. :roll:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAw8oBXmkVE&ab_channel=Dancos

JackFish said:
The commentary on Swans TV is a second or so ahead of the video feed yet again.

It's amazing how teenagers in their bedrooms can stream to thousands of people without issue but football clubs are so bad at it.

JackFish said:
Barnsley winning again, and Bournemouth just scored too. Top six is looking a bit shaky if we can’t win today.

Considering we are not going to get within 30 yards of their goal, a win looks dubious.

All in all, maybe it's kinder if we just declare our season now and let the real teams get on with the play offs. Another two games inflicted on an innocent public in the play offs is probably a human rights offence under cruel and unusual punishments.

* and as I write Cabango proves our best attacking weapon (best is relative here). Who'd have thunk it.

Cooperman said:
JackFish said:
The commentary on Swans TV is a second or so ahead of the video feed yet again.

Let us know when we score 👍

:lol: Given our current rate I expect it’ll be sometime around August.

Just said on Radio Wales that Cooper has been unhappy with the reporting of performances

Surely not

Gooooooooooooooooal Lowe!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I just wanted to wake us up a bit. It's 0-0. Obviously.

A4Jack said:
Just said on Radio Wales that Cooper has been unhappy with the reporting of performances

Surely not

Too positive?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back