• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Swansea City v Preston Match Thread

What will the result be against Preston?

• Swans win

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Preston win

Votes: 20 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Captain_Sham said:
Watching Brentford blow autos shouldnt make me feel better, but it does.

And me. Tommy Tank will be happy though, as they will have created three or four that they should have scored.

Had to laugh at the Spunky lookalike in goal for the Gunners tonight.

jacabertawe said:
We all know who Cooper will pick to within a couple.

It's obvious

Woodman

Roberts
Naughton
Bennett
Guehi
Bidwell

Grimes
Smith/Fulton
Hourihane

Ayew
Lowe

When Whittaker, Manning, Cabango deserve a run out to prove they're not worse than the incumbents who surrendered against Brum, even Hamer and Freeman deserve an opportunity at least an all, but it won't happen.. we will limp into the play offs and easily surrender, Ayew, Hourihane, Guehi, Naughton, Woodman will depart.. Roberts and Grimes will probably go..our team will be something like

Hamer

Freeman
Cooper
Bennett
Cabango
Bidwell/Manning

Fulton
Smith
New signing

Lowe
New signing

We'll struggle, Cooper will get the boot and we'll do well to stay in the division. Bookmark the obvious

Can anyone explain why Cabango doesn't start? Pretty sure we've only lost three games with him in the team this season?

Woodman
Roberts
Guehi
Bennett
Manning
Fulton
Grimes
Hourihane
Ayew
Lowe
Whittaker

We've all got kinda gallows humour which is getting us through this, but if we lose this, then in my opinion we are gonna really struggle to stay top 6. Hell of a time to pick a bad spell, and just maybe we'll stay there due to lack of inconsistency from sides below.
But the thought of being in the PL with Coops has me thinking we'll not get double figure points next year.
Think we know his level now.

I watched Preston win at Blackburn a few weeks ago. I thought they looked pretty decent, certainly better than we have looked for months. They did cheat a bit mind. They passed to each other and moved around.

A win is vital tomorrow, but if we get it, it will be very ugly. If we score we will be 10 men back and hoof. If we don’t score we will be 8 men back and hoof.

I honestly cannot remember the last time we resorted to hoofball as often as we have this season, even the Swans under the Clementball era still passed and moved a lot more than this.

For me the biggest beef is not the defeats but the nature of them and the unwillingness or inability of Cooper to change up something that he discovered by accident in the first place.

bakajack said:
I honestly cannot remember the last time we resorted to hoofball as often as we have this season, even the Swans under the Clementball era still passed and moved a lot more than this.

For me the biggest beef is not the defeats but the nature of them and the unwillingness or inability of Cooper to change up something that he discovered by accident in the first place.

Apart from Norwich home, and Brentford and Cardiff away it's basically been all hoofball this season, in fact pretty much all of Coopers reign...

A4Jack said:
Can anyone explain why Cabango doesn't start? Pretty sure we've only lost three games with him in the team this season?
He's got a few mistakes in him but his strength & commitment more than make up for it imo and he doesn't get bullied. Plus he's got a few goals in him too which our strikers clearly haven't. When he's got an old head like Bennett alongside him, I'd always pick him but I know many wouldn't.

Swanjaxs said:
bakajack said:

Apart from Norwich home, and Brentford and Cardiff away it's basically been all hoofball this season, in fact pretty much all of Coopers reign...

First half against Bristol City a few weeks ago was excellent apart from not scoring when we were so much on top. Shame the second half was so shite though.

karnataka said:
Swanjaxs said:

First half against Bristol City a few weeks ago was excellent apart from not scoring when we were so much on top. Shame the second half was so shite though.

Yes, forgot about the first half of the Brizzle game 👍

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back