• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Swansea City v Preston Match Thread

What will the result be against Preston?

• Swans win

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Preston win

Votes: 20 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
karnataka said:
A4Jack said:
Can anyone explain why Cabango doesn't start? Pretty sure we've only lost three games with him in the team this season?
He's got a few mistakes in him but his strength & commitment more than make up for it imo and he doesn't get bullied. Plus he's got a few goals in him too which our strikers clearly haven't. When he's got an old head like Bennett alongside him, I'd always pick him but I know many wouldn't.

Why are we persisting with an aging RB playing at CB when we've got a young player like Cabango who pops up with the odd goal aswell.I know Cooper like to use him as a pivot but Guehi is more than capable coming out with the ball.If we play Cabango he's only going to get better.

I am interested in that earlier set up of 4 3 3 with Lowe Whitaker and Ayew up front. I wonder if it is time to play a back four and let our full backs link with wingers. The three centre backs set up has not looked comfortable for the last three games there have been a few comments that we are pivoting around a players slight weakness when we should play to.our strengths. At times in the past we have played well with three pacy players up front. Maybe make the change if Preston are doing a similar pattern and try and keep the ball in the channels where both Lowe and Ayew can pick up the ball facing forward on the deck.

Any chance of a Lost interest fourth option in the "What will the result be against Preston poll"

Swanjaxs said:
Any chance of a Lost interest fourth option in the "What will the result be against Preston poll"

Lost interest? Posts in topic - 3. M'kay.

My eyes will be firmly fixed on the 2pm team sheet and I have high hopes of seeing something different from what has been the norm. Today represents a good opportunity to play to the oppositions weaknesses, against an out of form team and at home. Cooper does study opposition tactics, right?

I will be a bit pi55ed off if it turns out to be more of the same and a turgid 1-0 win by this manner would barely paper over the cracks.

Captain_Sham said:
Well I dont give a fk how we do it, If we win I will be happy.

I'm not going that far, but I'll be less unhappy

🤣

Swanjaxs said:
Captain_Sham said:
Well I dont give a fk how we do it, If we win I will be happy.

Then your deluded
Posts in topic now 4. So uninterested as to admonish those who dont share your misanthropy. Fascinating.

Captain_Sham said:
Swanjaxs said:
Then your deluded
Posts in topic now 4. So uninterested as to admonish those who dont share your misanthropy. Fascinating.

OK, got things to do, but will help you out.

A team who's manager that has absolutely no perception of anything that is going on around him, a manager who refuses to use the squad that is available to him, a team that is one dimensional, players that although hopelessly out of form, get picked before young fresh talent, I could go on, but have to cut the grass, hope we cobble a win together today against another hopelessly out of form side so at least you can be happy.
Again, deluded 👍

Swanjaxs said:
Captain_Sham said:

OK, got things to do, but will help you out.

A team who's manager that has absolutely no perception of anything that is going on around him, a manager who refuses to use the squad that is available to him, a team that is one dimensional, players that although hopelessly out of form, get picked before young fresh talent, I could go on, but have to cut the grass, hope we cobble a win together today against another hopelessly out of form side so at least you can be happy.
Again, deluded 👍

What am I deluded about? Furthermore, how can someone who claims to have lost interest in what the score will be in this match be so worried about the opinion of someone on a forum. Why does it bother you so if a win makes me happy? Seems rather odd, especially when you have already declared you have no interest in the result yourself.

Captain_Sham said:
Watford winning again. Relentless.
this would be 12 wins from 13. Was hoping that dropped points might have given us a little chink of light and gone for it this afternoon but as you said they are relentless whilst we are spineless

What are Watford doing the idiots? They are one up and still trying to attack.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back