• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Swansea City v Preston Match Thread

What will the result be against Preston?

• Swans win

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Preston win

Votes: 20 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PSumbler said:
Dr. Winston said:
Monk a better centre back than Guehi? That is genuinely ridiculous. As is thinking that Stephen Dobbie (who is a player I really rated) was in any way, shape or form better than Andre Ayew.

You're not coming across well here I'm afraid.

I would look at it the other way mind

I would not put Ayew into that promotion winning team ahead of Dobbie, it wouldn't work

The lazy bastard would just not fit in the team

There isn’t a team he does fit into.

PSumbler said:
Dr. Winston said:
Monk a better centre back than Guehi? That is genuinely ridiculous. As is thinking that Stephen Dobbie (who is a player I really rated) was in any way, shape or form better than Andre Ayew.

You're not coming across well here I'm afraid.

I would look at it the other way mind

I would not put Ayew into that promotion winning team ahead of Dobbie, it wouldn't work

The lazy bastard would just not fit in the team

Just proves the point further that it's the coaching and system that is the issue.

Londonlisa2001 said:
Nocountryforoldjack said:
I'm not saying our players are world beaters, they clearly are not but you're defence of Cooper is utterly baffling, he's a dreadful manager.

I’ve already said I don’t like him. I’m just amazed that people can’t see the squad we have is bloody awful. People talk as though it’s a racehorse in need of fine tuning and training. It’s a cart horse - no amount of training will turn it into much.

A manager that has a clue would get a much better tune out of this lot.

Christ even before this goalless run we were relying on questionable penalties or defensive mistakes. I don’t think we’ve actually really created a goal for ourselves since the equaliser at Stoke.

Blackpooljack said:
Who is going to come on for us in the 92nd min ?

Bennett for Whittaker.

Why is Whittaker on the wing by the way?

Dr. Winston said:
Is Ayew back to being lazy now? Hard to keep track.

He has generally been lazy for most of his second tenure here. Apart from when transfer windows have been open.

Londonlisa2001 said:
Nocountryforoldjack said:
I'm not saying our players are world beaters, they clearly are not but you're defence of Cooper is utterly baffling, he's a dreadful manager.

I’ve already said I don’t like him. I’m just amazed that people can’t see the squad we have is bloody awful. People talk as though it’s a racehorse in need of fine tuning and training. It’s a cart horse - no amount of training will turn it into much.

.... because of the manager. Derp.

Routledge as a 10 - much better player than Hourihane who is the biggest fraud I’ve ever seen in a swans shirt

Dr. Winston said:

He does nothing for us (except when he scores our only goal most games and gets us out of the shit time and time again)...

PSumbler said:
Dr. Winston said:

He has generally been lazy for most of his second tenure here. Apart from when transfer windows have been open.

Sorry Phil, but that's cobblers. You can make a case for him being ineffective, but his workrate is always there.

J_B said:
Thank goodness we're only playing the North end of Preston.

Imagine if we played the whole of Preston.

Ha ha, good one.

Stream’s broken again, can’t believe I’m going to miss the dramatic ending

WHY THE FUCK IS WHITTAKER COMING OFF - ROUTLEDGE UP TOP?!?!?) the bloke has fucking lost it

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back