• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Swansea City v Preston Match Thread

What will the result be against Preston?

• Swans win

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Preston win

Votes: 20 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How Whittaker comes off and Lowe stays on beggars belief

PSumbler said:
Dr. Winston said:
Is Ayew back to being lazy now? Hard to keep track.

He has generally been lazy for most of his second tenure here. Apart from when transfer windows have been open.

His not lazy imo, he works his balls off. He's just a busted flush and too slow nowadays. You can see the occasional flash of quality, but it's only ever close control stuff; he'll never attack defences with power and intent again. He's still greedy though; that's never changed (and isn't always a bad thing).

Question
Has Connor Roberts forgotten how to be a full back?

Does daddy woodman still think he’s good enough for Arsenal? Fuck me eyes

Ayew tries to do much. He runs around like a headless chicken trying to clear up all of the shitty passing and loose balls. He kills himself for our team.

Dr. Winston said:
PSumbler said:
He has generally been lazy for most of his second tenure here. Apart from when transfer windows have been open.

Sorry Phil, but that's cobblers. You can make a case for him being ineffective, but his workrate is always there.

You can call it cobblers but I will will raise you cobblers for workrate. Running around with a few thumbs in the air on top of rolling around every time he has a tackle does not equate for workrate in my book. You can be wrong you know ;)

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back