• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Swansea City v QPR Match Thread

What will the result be against QPR?

• Swans win

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • QPR win

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Captain_Sham said:
"I wish I could say the same but the thought of the journey to watch garbage isn't very compelling"

I bet you didnt say that when when Alan Cork was manager.

said it many times over the years but here I am still saying the same knowing the pull will still be there

Darran said:
Captain_Sham said:
It was always more about the day out for me, the routine and the crowd. I think we have all gone a bit doolally in lockdown.

I miss the day out more than anything.
I miss you too. ❤️

We could all just go and watch paint dry with a pint instead... it’d be more entertaining, less heart braking and save us a lot of money!

Captain_Sham said:
Its going to be Brentford again. Bournemouth will finish third and go up. Three relegated clubs to go straight back up.

I said that a few months ago, probably around Xmas time and I haven't seen anything since to change my mind.

17 relatively easy points gIven away since Luton.
They would have put us above Norich.

Coops "unless we win games nothing can happen."

Well Coops , when we do win, feck all happens .

A4Jack said:
Cooperman said:
I hope this is the case. I would prefer to avoid either of the other two over two legs.

Not sure I'd fancy us against Wycombe over two legs let alone Barnsley. Come on people

We won the ball just then and had two players in their half. Two mind. At home

I think that we have a faint chance in the Play-Offs so long as we avoid Brentford, Barnsley, Bournemouth or Reading. Because all of them are better than us right now. I can't even feel upset about this, because Watford are a better side than us and deserve to go up. Yes, we're 3rd in the Division, we've more points than last year, we are supposedly progressing, blah blah blah. We are not progressing because - like most clubs - we need to use players on loan, which is understandable but means that we're back to square one when they go back to their own clubs.

Watching the side at the moment is painful, because they seem clueless and cowardly (scared to lose the ball if they pass forward so they slow things down and pass it sideways). In a way, I hope that we don't get promoted because I don't want other clubs' supporters to see how far we've fallen after the glory days of Michu, Rangel, Sinclair etc when we lost plenty of games but at least had a f***ing go.

Glyn1 said:
In a way, I hope that we don't get promoted because I don't want other clubs' supporters to see how far we've fallen after the glory days of Michu, Rangel, Sinclair etc when we lost plenty of games but at least had a f***ing go.

We’re not getting promoted.

monmouth said:
Glyn1 said:
In a way, I hope that we don't get promoted because I don't want other clubs' supporters to see how far we've fallen after the glory days of Michu, Rangel, Sinclair etc when we lost plenty of games but at least had a f***ing go.

We’re not getting promoted.

This.
Everything will have to align over those 3 potential games for us to go up. Just not gonna happen. Nobody more optimistic ( normally) than me, but he's sucked any joy/enthusiasm I had. Literally have no expectations regarding the play offs, we look a dead duck.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back