• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Swansea City v QPR Match Thread

What will the result be against QPR?

• Swans win

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • QPR win

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Amazing league this, we've been shyte for so long yet still 3rd !( not for much longer).
We are gonna get mullered in the play offs.

Fireboy said:
eteb said:
I do fire! 1 point in two home games against Wycombe f*****g wanderers and QPR!!

So you are blaming woodman for both games then?

Nope, not sure where you’re getting that from. Read the thread ffs and the countless comments on cooper

eteb said:
Fireboy said:
So you are blaming woodman for both games then?

Nope, not sure where you’re getting that from. Read the thread ffs and the countless comments on cooper

Alas i'm unlucky enough to read your posts, im asking you why you have changed your vitriol towards woodman when he has nothing to do with to tonights defeat and saturdays draw.

It's like this defeat has put us out of our misery watching this rubbish and clinging on to a chance of promotion. But it hasn't as now we cling on to the misery to come in the playoffs.

Darran said:
Am I the only one completely not arsed and doesn’t care what league we are in next season?

No, I'm with you, really couldn't give a fuck

Darran said:
Am I the only one completely not arsed and doesn’t care what league we are in next season?

I get that mate. Love our club, but feel like the life been sucked out of it. Am looking forward to seeing us 'live' but as you say...am struggling to be arsed wotever league.

CurtessECarr said:
It's like this defeat has put us out of our misery watching this rubbish and clinging on to a chance of promotion. But it hasn't as now we cling on to the misery to come in the playoffs.

Is it me that wants reading to win tomorrow and beat us on sunday?

I know, what a stupid thing to say but I really feel that bad.

sainthelens said:
Darran said:

I get that mate. Love our club, but feel like the life been sucked out of it. Am looking forward to seeing us 'live' but as you say...am struggling to be arsed wotever league.

I also don’t think it would be as bad down the stadium with fans there. Yes the football is dire but reaching the play offs is an objective achieved surely.

Fireboy said:
CurtessECarr said:

Is it me that wants reading to win tomorrow and beat us on sunday?

I know, what a stupid thing to say but I really feel that bad.

That’s ridiculous you sound like your chum on The Wirral.

Darran said:
Skippyjack said:
That's the voice in your head talking

I’m being serious. I’m completely not bothered.

Don't want to watch another game. The division doesn't matter it's about getting some enjoyment from the 90+ mins. Sitting through games now is just a misery. The type of football that Cooper said he wanted to play is at the extreme of what we are seeing. QPR won tonight as they were the only team playing with any intent. That is totally unacceptable

3swan said:
Darran said:
I’m being serious. I’m completely not bothered.

Don't want to watch another game. The division doesn't matter it's about getting some enjoyment from the 90+ mins. Sitting through games now is just a misery. The type of football that Cooper said he wanted to play is at the extreme of what we are seeing. QPR won tonight as they were the only team playing with any intent. That is totally unacceptable

Says a lot about other teams if we are still third.
If we are still in this league next season and he’s still manager I’ll be there.

Darran said:

I’m sort of with you. We are likely to be in for a difficult season whatever league we are in.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back