• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Swansea v Brentford, Championship Play Off Final Match Thread

Who is going to win the play off final ?

• Swansea City

Votes: 40 70.2%
  • Brentford

Votes: 17 29.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is as bad as it gets.

Woodman - first goal, dear God. And flapping all over the place since.

guehi showing why he won’t be in the Chelsea first team next season. Worst half from him in a long long time.

We lack any width as Roberts isn’t sticking to position and Hourihane may as well not be on the pitch. Same with Lowe really.

Surely we need changes at half time.

As an aside, their cheating is beyond. And the ref has fallen for it. And they’ve had every single lucky bounce so far.

At least at 2 down there’s a glimmer if we get an early goal. They should have been 3 or 4 up. We need something very different though next half. A striker would be a start.

monmouth said:
Bunch of sackless cunts. No one brave enough to do anything. Pathetic.

No forward options. Ayew looked totally disinterested like an an ambling around. Roberts on the wing. f**k me.

Unless we somehow pull this out, and it would be a genuine miracle, and actually even then, I'd still say Cooper, Hourihane, Woodenman. Just f**k off.

Hourihane is worse in the flesh than on TV. Whether it's him or Coopershit I don't care.

Not happy. It's not even as if Beecrap have actually had to do anything.

Both goals handed on a plate to them. Can you believe that moment Hourihane didn't know what to do with the ball 30 yards from goal.

Supposedly a quality player. I'd take Ian Craney

A4Jack said:
Mistake playing a formation with Roberts floating around the pitch, hasn't worked all season when tried.

Being outmuscled all across the pitch especially up front. Right and left back afraid to get forward, should have gone 3-5-2 to give us some width. Fortunate goals for them but second one was carbon copy ot Barnsley goal.

Should have been 4 to them. Seeing Frank celebrate in front of us killed me a little inside

100% Connor looks lost in this position. You have to feel for him.

Longlostjack said:
We get a goal and their nerves will be shredded.

It is beyond belief how unlikely we are to score unless the fraud changes it at half time. I thought we looked bad on TV. This is incredible.

Need to take one of the defenders off, bring on Whittaker or Dhanda I guess. Not exactly a load of options on the bench.

Longlostjack said:
Exactly. If we set up differently and get a goal back then they will be as nervous AF.
Reading did it to us 10:years ago, pulling 2 back.

On a plus side got ill this week so had to gave my ticket up. Still hoping we can win and I will be gutted I didn't go.

swan65split said:
if we win a ball we always go back ffss

Worst at it is Connor. He is physically incapable of attacking a man, and ALWAYS stops, passes sidewards or backwards, and destroys any momentum.

We need a miracle now. It's as if our hopeless owners are not interested in the £170million up for grabs here. Wish we had a decent owner like Brentford. That guy has invested. £100mill into the Bees. It won't stop em coming straight back down to the Championship next year though.

monmouth said:
Longlostjack said:

It is beyond belief how unlikely we are to score unless the fraud changes it at half time. I thought we looked bad on TV. This is incredible.

I said last week that I thought we might look better in person, and we definitely didn’t.

monmouth said:
Bunch of sackless cunts. No one brave enough to do anything. Pathetic.

No forward options. Ayew looked totally disinterested like an an ambling around. Roberts on the wing. f**k me.

Unless we somehow pull this out, and it would be a genuine miracle, and actually even then, I'd still say Cooper, Hourihane, Woodenman. Just f**k off.

Hourihane is worse in the flesh than on TV. Whether it's him or Coopershit I don't care.

Not happy. It's not even as if Beecrap have actually had to do anything.

Agree with most of the comments. I like Woodman, but I fear a lot of the rest of the team needs a shake up. This has been easy for Brentford.

Saying all of this, if we do go up (unlikely) we will be ripped to shreds

Jacket said:
A4Jack said:
Mistake playing a formation with Roberts floating around the pitch, hasn't worked all season when tried.

Being outmuscled all across the pitch especially up front. Right and left back afraid to get forward, should have gone 3-5-2 to give us some width. Fortunate goals for them but second one was carbon copy ot Barnsley goal.

Should have been 4 to them. Seeing Frank celebrate in front of us killed me a little inside

He's coming looking for Woodman to pass him the ball in defensive midfield, then going down the right wing poorly.

He's still fairly young and needs structure. I read somewhere we were 3-5-2, this is not

Evanski said:
Woodman’s fucked us, unfortunately. Idiotic pen to give away (guy’s going nowhere) and he can’t get beaten at his near post for the second.
I agree with the Pen, why fly in? A for the second he was scrambling across goal, not really a near post. Ayew looking for a pen was the fault for the 2nd goal.

A4Jack said:
Jacket said:

He's coming looking for Woodman to pass him the ball in defensive midfield, then going down the right wing poorly.

He's still fairly young and needs structure. I read somewhere we were 3-5-2, this is not

Sky commentators said we started 3-5-2, but reverted to 4-3-3 after their second goal. Must admit, it's hard to tell.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back