• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Swansea v Brentford, Championship Play Off Final Match Thread

Who is going to win the play off final ?

• Swansea City

Votes: 40 70.2%
  • Brentford

Votes: 17 29.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I said before the game that I worried for us if we conceded first. We’re just not a team that’s built to come from behind and break teams down. Feels like we’re more likely to concede on the break.

Mistake playing a formation with Roberts floating around the pitch, hasn't worked all season when tried.

Being outmuscled all across the pitch especially up front. Right and left back afraid to get forward, should have gone 3-5-2 to give us some width. Fortunate goals for them but second one was carbon copy ot Barnsley goal.

Should have been 4 to them. Seeing Frank celebrate in front of us killed me a little inside

Cooper needs to introduce another forward and go for it.
They are not unbeatable, but we were not really at the races in the first half

2nd half we will bring on our fast winger and super striker and win 3:2.
Oh no we can't because our s**t owners didn't invest in the team.
Rebuild next year with a new Manager that can get us back to attractive attacking football.

Bunch of sackless cunts. No one brave enough to do anything. Pathetic.

No forward options. Ayew looked totally disinterested like an an ambling around. Roberts on the wing. Fuck me.

Unless we somehow pull this out, and it would be a genuine miracle, and actually even then, I'd still say Cooper, Hourihane, Woodenman. Just Fuck off.

Hourihane is worse in the flesh than on TV. Whether it's him or Coopershit I don't care.

Not happy. It's not even as if Beecrap have actually had to do anything.

Woodman’s fucked us, unfortunately. Idiotic pen to give away (guy’s going nowhere) and he can’t get beaten at his near post for the second.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back