• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Swansea v Brentford, Championship Play Off Final Match Thread

Who is going to win the play off final ?

• Swansea City

Votes: 40 70.2%
  • Brentford

Votes: 17 29.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rossswans said:
Not sure what’s worse, losing a game comfortably or losing last minute or on penalties.

Not sure this is as bad as Barnsley in 2006 but it's pretty bad

Anybody think going into somebody's Achilles like that isn't a red clearly is a one eyed fan accident or not

Could it possibly been any worse a performance, 2 early goals conceded, a red card and not a shot on target so far. Total utter rubbish.

A4Jack said:
Rossswans said:
Not sure what’s worse, losing a game comfortably or losing last minute or on penalties.

That was my first play off loss, and it was pretty brutal. That ruined my summer, I think.

This one doesn’t feel as bad, as Brentford deserve it. Barnsley didn’t that day. So yeah, Barnsley for me too

Did Cooper not drill this team hard enough into how important this match is?

How can we not turn up in a final?

Brentford deserved to beat us, once again we failed to beat them

Ringwood Jack said:
Hope that's the last match Fulton and Hourihane ever play for us

Fulton is a good player for us, so I don't share your hope there.

Hourihane, yes.

Rossswans said:
A4Jack said:

That was my first play off loss, and it was pretty brutal. That ruined my summer, I think.

This one doesn’t feel as bad, as Brentford deserve it. Barnsley didn’t that day. So yeah, Barnsley for me too

Deffo not because we played very well and can be proud in 2006. Today we've played awful, threw the towel in within 20 minutes and are down to 10 men

Worringly what team will we have next season. This hammering could really be damaging.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back