• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Swansea v Brentford, Championship Play Off Final Match Thread

Who is going to win the play off final ?

• Swansea City

Votes: 40 70.2%
  • Brentford

Votes: 17 29.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Skippyjack said:
He shouldn't have made the challenge he was attempting, Fulton was at fault

It wasn't a challenge if you care to watch the replay, he was running behind him. He got caught up in his stride.

ABSwan said:
Ringwood Jack said:
Hope that's the last match Fulton and Hourihane ever play for us

Fulton is a good player for us, so I don't share your hope there.

Hourihane, yes.

Fulton is a walking red card most games .. he was clearly wound up by Canos and you could see he lost his composure even before that tackle/slip

swan65split said:
looks like half of them don't want to play.

Lowe, Guehi, maybe Cabango but no one else has tried. Possibly Connor too but fell way short

pencoed_jack said:
Worringly what team will we have next season. This hammering could really be damaging.

I hope a decent change would be needed anyway. Cooper isn’t the manager I see leading us to the Premiership. Need midfield bulking up, striker too. Defence can probably just about hold, but would need a GK. lots of changes ahead needed

StoneColdjack said:
Did Cooper not drill this team hard enough into how important this match is?

How can we not turn up in a final?

Brentford deserved to beat us, once again we failed to beat them
Teams play well and lose in finals.

Wasn't expecting much before the game so not really surprised with how it's gone.

We've been to PL and know how that went towards the end. Plenty to put right and maybe get our identity back but at the moment, we're nowhere ready for the PL.

Enjoy the summer. It's only a game.

Some on here have turned final blind. This style of football is just not us, and has to be reversed. I mean, if we win today, what next? Oh and please don't give me finance etc., we all know where that would have ended up. I predicted a 3-0 defeat, and we're close. Our luck has run out, but may be a blessing as things need to change.

RevJames said:
StoneColdjack said:
Did Cooper not drill this team hard enough into how important this match is?

How can we not turn up in a final?

Brentford deserved to beat us, once again we failed to beat them
Teams play well and lose in finals.

Wasn't expecting much before the game so not really surprised with how it's gone.

We've been to PL and know how that went towards the end. Plenty to put right and maybe get our identity back but at the moment, we're nowhere ready for the PL.

Enjoy the summer. It's only a game.

Nor me, but it was the manner we get beat

"Plenty to put right"
I'm not sure there will be

"Enjoy the summer. It's only a game."
I'll try

no complaints. we were always going to win by stopping them play. we didn't. don't agree with the anti cooper stuff. brentford did 2 jobs on us today. played a bit of football and exposed a few of our dark arts. what cooper won't be doing is building on this next year, he will be in start again territory with less resource.

A4Jack said:
swan65split said:
looks like half of them don't want to play.

Lowe, Guehi, maybe Cabango but no one else has tried. Possibly Connor too but fell way short

Lowe?? hes been awful. Didnt even see him firsthalf.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back