• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Swansea v Brentford, Championship Play Off Final Match Thread

Who is going to win the play off final ?

• Swansea City

Votes: 40 70.2%
  • Brentford

Votes: 17 29.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brentfords momentum over the last couple of years,we were never going to stop it with our mish mash squad and uninterested owners the fact that this is the first game they've been too since relegation(bar one maybe?) sums them up.
Cooper has over achieved but i think the best thing is he moves on lets get back to the Swansea way.

Laters guys, and for everyone up in Wembley, safe journey home.👍

Unlucky lads, not your day today, Brentford deserved it I reckon. Feels like shiiiiit I know but there are far more important things in life.
Go and sit in the sun and have a beer.....

What a disappointing game. I thought we might actually turn up for this......must be my new meds talking. We've been utter gash for weeks, with absolutely no desire or creativity. It's unbelievable we got to the play off really, so at least some fans got a day out. Is it wrong of me to be kind of releaved that we didn't go up, to have our arse handed to us on a plate every game.
What about our Shitehouse owners? Has there been any news or press releases from them. When did they last visit us physically? These parasites need to just sell up, back to the fans ideally.

JoshTheJack said:
BLAZE said:
This place will be swarming with the cunts later

Let's see them when they've survived 7 seasons and won major trophy 👍

Speaking of cunts Benny is lurking. disapeared up his own asshole for over a month.

Spoke too soon

JoshTheJack said:
Brentfords momentum over the last couple of years,we were never going to stop it with our mish mash squad and uninterested owners the fact that this is the first game they've been too since relegation(bar one maybe?) sums them up.
Cooper has over achieved but i think the best thing is he moves on lets get back to the Swansea way.

Top post

JoshTheJack said:
BLAZE said:
This place will be swarming with the cunts later

Let's see them when they've survived 7 seasons and won major trophy 👍

Speaking of cunts Benny is lurking. disapeared up his own asshole for over a month.

Nice sentiment....I’ve literally not been online hardly at all last month....I didn’t even know you were playing until my mate text me at half time.

benny said:
JoshTheJack said:

Nice sentiment....I’ve literally not been online hardly at all last month....I didn’t even know you were playing until my mate text me at half time.

Fùck off you creepy little cùnt, go and do something worthwhile with your life 😂

Cowards. Manager and at least 7 of the players. Woodman is dogsshit in every way, but the cowards that always pass it back to him to give away is worse. Has the pooper fraud gone yet?

Our new shirt sponsors for next season should be Unigate as we bottled that big time. Not ONE SINGLE shot on target in a final. Embarrassing.

pencoed_jack said:
Our new shirt sponsors for next season should be Unigate as we bottled that big time. Not ONE SINGLE shot on target in a final. Embarrassing.

Says it all. The fact we did not get a single shot on target, at Wembley in front of fans in a final for a Premier League place.

Be wishing there wasn't an increase in tickets if the team weren't going to turn up

JoshTheJack said:

Bollocks

They were shite. This was a tactical, selection and motivational failure. And a failure of sacklesd cowards. We could easily have won that

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back