• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Swansea v Brentford, Championship Play Off Final Match Thread

Who is going to win the play off final ?

• Swansea City

Votes: 40 70.2%
  • Brentford

Votes: 17 29.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gutting though it is to lose at Wembley, we are better off out of the Prem than in it, I can’t help thinking, if we had won, we would have had to shell a small fortune just to lock in some of the talent we have, and the agents would have been turning the club upside down to shake the change out of our pockets for more talent like, to pick a name, Shelvey.

And we might have, as someone else said, broken the Derby record. Down by November. That £90m, or £100m, or whatever the number is, would have been spent, and not well, within weeks.

Ideally we need to strengthen the playing base - reduce the reliance on loans, create a real core with a shared playing style - and then try to adopt the Norwich strategy which they define as to ‘be in the top 25 clubs in the Uk’ or something similar - ie either in the top division or chasing promotion to it, every year. Norwich, as a town and an economic hinterland, is not so much bigger than Swansea, though it undoubtedly is. We can realistically seek to achieve that,

Coopers right for once
"There's no way Jay would have done that intentionally because he is too sensible a player. The red card came out so quickly.

"We didn't help ourselves today but we didn't get any help from the officials, that's for sure."

The Bees rolling around from the first foul, probably helped the ref go for his card.

Even though even I thought he had dived in, the ref had a good view,

We can't blame the ref.. we just didn't turn up, questionable formation to play Brentford. Bad day of our own making !

We should move this thread to the " non - football " section, there was non being played by the Swans

BLAZE said:
I wish we got the chance to see what MGW and Morris could've added this season. Hourihane has been shite
This. The football’s been god awful to watch second half of the season, but things might’ve been different had we had the options of MGW, Morris and maybe even Palmer (couldn’t be much worse than Hourihane).

Anyway- let’s look on the bright side. Finances in order and some good young academy players coming through. Imagine supporting a club in a city famous for it‘s rugby and a football club that has a crap academy. A club that relies on a Malaysian who’s business is going down the drain.

Ringwood Jack said:
We can't blame the ref.. we just didn't turn up, questionable formation to play Brentford. Bad day of our own making !

I wouldn't really blame the ref either, we were just ....what else can I say ..awful , but looking back everyone on tv raving about the Bees, when in effect they really didn't do a lot, They wont get away with that in the Prem, as I've said earlier Theyve taken our place in both the Prem, and the relegation spot next year.

Us? God knows.

At least we know our new shirt sponsors for next season. Unigate Milk as we're bottlers, we choked and simply didn't turn up today.

Rather be in our place than yours any day of the week. You'll have Cyril the Swan up front next season😀😀😀😀

Bless you, you must be hurting tonight😉

Moore aside not one of your team gets in ours you dull cnt. Giving it large finishing 9th with that rhubard eating pleb in charge ffs

Other way around the turd. Ayew is the only one that come close but not on £80k per week and he's a diving twat.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back