• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: The Official Barnsley v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Barnsley?

• Barnsley win

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Swans win

Votes: 20 58.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not pretty but never gonna be on that. But massive well done to all. Dig in, win ugly when you have too. We look like a side that actually believe they'll go up.

I got confused looking at the Norwich board where they talked about our game, this post confused me.

"Ayew a good goalscorer but the rest are a bunch of late twenties journeymen but they seem to have a resilience."

I did like this one though

"Yes the Canaries, Swans and Bees to go up. The three best footballing sides in the division too."

What do you think Coops said to the ref at the end that put such a startled look on his face ?

RATE THE PLAYERS

Submit your ratings here - https://www.planetswans.co.uk/2021/01/16/barnsley-v-swansea-player-ratings/

Barnsley-Action-1.jpg

REPORT NOW ONLINE

Catch our match report here - https://www.planetswans.co.uk/2021/01/16/barnsley-0-swansea-2/

Barnsley-Action-4.jpg

ABSwan said:
I got confused looking at the Norwich board where they talked about our game, this post confused me.

"Ayew a good goalscorer but the rest are a bunch of late twenties journeymen but they seem to have a resilience."

"Yes the Canaries, Swans and Bees to go up. The three best footballing sides in the division too."

Think I've only heard of 3 or 4 players out of their whole squad. Deluded.

Still remember our brilliant win against them in the PL.

ABSwan said:

Bless them :lol:

‘Do you think you can go up automatically?’
‘No. I think we’ll taper off and finish 9th’
What a stupid question

Sirjohnalot said:
‘Do you think you can go up automatically?’
‘No. I think we’ll taper off and finish 9th’
What a stupid question

Indeed, I am not quite sure what they expected him to say!

i think we may just pip bmuff and twatford to second place

karnataka said:
eteb said:
i think we may just pip bmuff and twatford to second place

Well, at the moment we certainly look capable of doing that.

Don't completely ignore Brentford in the middle of it.

I think it is Norwich to go up and one from us, Bournemouth, Watford and Brentford. For the three that don't go it is the lottery of the play offs.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back