• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Swansea City v Barnsley Match Thread

What will the result be against Barnsley?

• Swans win

Votes: 26 86.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Barnsley win

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Penalty call turned down again.

I'm sure our players don't see theirs half the time in their green camouflage.

Draw a fair result. Both teams will feel they could have won it.

We only really went at them in the last 20 minutes.
Everyone could see that Wolf and Pato and Christie were knackered and we waited until the 89th minute to bring one of them off for Congreve.
They had the better chances but only because we were so flat - definitely 2 points dropped today.
If we had won we would have been 5pts behind the playoffs with a game in hand.

The plus side for me is that Congreve looks lively - I hope we give him a starting chance sooner rather than later to blood him properly into the side ahead of next season. Same with Ogbeta he made all the right decisions in the last game where he got any meaningful playtime.

Frustrating today... Squad look tired. Thought Barnsley played a good game, surprised they are in the drop zone.

Reading scoring a winner in injury time will mean they’ll be coming into Mondays game with some optimism

1 point at home against the mighty Barnsley.

Can’t wait for this season to end.

That's that then. Didn't play the first 70 mins like the last 20. Fair play Barnsley, had more about them than some we've played.
Feel for those going to Reading now, will be multiple changes aligned to a performance that wer now on the beach. Couldn't see if it was a decent pen shout....we wouldn't have deserved the win anyway.
Obas miss right at the end of 1st half was massive in the context of the result.

sainthelens said:
That's that then. Didn't play the first 70 mins like the last 20. Fair play Barnsley, had more about them than some we've played.
Feel for those going to Reading now, will be multiple changes aligned to a performance that wer now on the beach. Couldn't see if it was a decent pen shout....we wouldn't have deserved the win anyway.
Obas miss right at the end of 1st half was massive in the context of the result.

I will keep hoping until the odds are officially gone.
On one side you would say that after reading our next four games are all promotion candidates and are hard games.
On the other you could say that we are in a position to take points off many of the playoff rivals around us.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
PSumbler said:
Likely to be my last game of the season I think today - cant do next Saturday nor the following Tuesday and the QPR game on last day is tight for time so this could be it for me until next year

Bloody plastic :lol:

Can't fault it :lol: :lol:

PSumbler said:
LeonWasTheDog's said:
Bloody plastic :lol:

Can't fault it :lol: :lol:

I said the same as I was leaving the stadium. See you next season.

shutterstock_786592696-trash.jpg

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Pegojack said:
Poor keeping too.

Fisher is shite

When the bloke was bearing down on goal, I think absolutely no one in the stadium saw anything but a totally open net. Literally no one expected him to save it. He is truly garbage.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back