• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: The Official Barnsley v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Barnsley?

• Barnsley win

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Swans win

Votes: 20 58.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They do say that good sides win games when they dont play well

Norwich weren't that good this afternoon and we have been pretty dreadful but the only thing that matters is we are 1-0 up and Barnsley havent threatened Freddie's goal with anything meaningful

If that is how the second half works then happy days

eteb said:
how the fck are we winning this.

what a terrible way to play to go four points clear of third. Fckin disgusting performance, what have we been doing for two weeks? Making cardiff look like barcelona.

ayew can fck off too - done nothing for 10 games

Have you ever played on that type of pitch ?

Jesus that was ugly but I'll have that anytime tonight. We're not even trying to pass through the midfield, it's like a rerun of the game at the lib. Total shite hoof hoof hoof, but Cooper has obviously decided this is the best way to play these. 6 points would say he's right. I prefer to see us trying to play personally, but at the moment, points and clean sheets is points.

The last 10 minutes of the half were much better. Barnsley will throw the kitchen sink at us and if we play it properly there'll be rich pickings on the break.

we havent tried to string a pass together. We have carried Ayew for 10 games - he has done nothing again. As great as he can be, he just has not turned up again.

Barnsley are playing on the same pitch and look much much better

monmouth - agree totally, this is obviously the game plan

Swanjaxs said:
eteb said:
how the fck are we winning this.

what a terrible way to play to go four points clear of third. Fckin disgusting performance, what have we been doing for two weeks? Making cardiff look like barcelona.

ayew can fck off too - done nothing for 10 games

Calm down dear 😯

Fck off you! :mrgreen:

I'm definitely a talisman this season. We don't half get some points when I'm not watching. Went to the bathroom on 43 minutes then I hear my son say "get in".

Better miss the second half now.

Jacket said:
Well knock me bleeding dead. What an undeserved lead. An abysmal to watch, but seemingly effective brand of football in the Championship.

I’m convinced we’re playing this way because of the way Barnsley have gone about it. They’re shite mind, all huff and puff and not much talent. Horrible, horrible game, just hope we hang on.

Whether it be the pitch or the press (or both) we seem to have decided that playing on the floor is out of the question.
If we are persisting with this we need to be more selective with our long balls. and play into the channel more.

Seems like another game that we are aiming to win without worrying about the performance which is fine if it comes off.

eteb said:
A4, it was a shocking first half. great we are winning - nothing negative about the comment

I agree mate but saying we make Cardiff look like Barcelona, the team and Ayew can fck off when we just scored and are winning is a little ridiculous

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back