• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: The Official Derby County v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Derby?

• Derby win

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Swans win

Votes: 26 72.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On the bright side, one goal back and everything changes. It could easily have been 4-0 HT.

[/quote]
Smith is playing!! 😯
[/quote]

Define 'playing'

He's putting in a trademark performance to be fair to the lad.

monmouth said:
On the bright side, one goal back and everything changes. It could easily have been 4-0 HT.

We have to get a shot on target first.

Possibly the worst half of football I've seen from us. Naughton has been ducking out of header after header, our players are jogging around with no bite, there's no forward thinking midfielders on the pitch and quite frankly Derby have wanted this way more than us.

Every now and then Grimes has a decent game and then he has a game like today where he is absolute shyte. He is messing up simple two yard passes with no pressure on him making it harder for the receiving player to do anything with, on top of that his determination to pass only sideways and backwards has killed several possible attacks.

Well that’s as bad a half from our defence as we’ve had all season.

Centre backs are a shambles at the moment, particularly Bennett and Guehi who have had fantastic seasons so far.

And Grimes is slowing everything down, not helped by Bidwell who has stopped hitting early crosses and instead is doubling back.

May as well change this now as we need an injection of something different. Maybe remove Smith who is largely anonymous and being on Dhanda or Palmer to add some pace and movement.
So lucky it’s not 4 nil.

So who is exactly the play off/promotion candidates and whose the relegation fodder?

It's just stupid to think I have any bearing on the games. It's just coincidence that we do well when I don't watch and we lose when I do.
So why did I start watching tonight's game ?

Enjoy the second half chaps.

Connor having his worst game for a long time. Can’t remember him actually completing a pass to one of our players. Saying that, they’re all the same. Very disappointing after the Scum game.

Palmer, Dhanda and Manning. That's the way Coops

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back