• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: The Official Derby County v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Derby?

• Derby win

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Swans win

Votes: 26 72.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Certainly an attacking move to try and shake things up - an early goal would be interesting here

*so long as its for us

I am shocked that Grimes stayed on, and first thing he does is let a ball roll under his foot and give away possession

File under 'overconfident after derby win (no pun intended) and underperformed against relegation candidates'.

All 3 centre mids were awful in the first half, short of taking off all 3 there was bound to be complaints over who he chose to leave on

I wasn’t going to watch but can’t help myself

Still lacking urgency and still doesn’t seem like we will score

Nope. Grimes and Fulton do have something to offer sometimes.

Anyway have we scored yet?

I decided to do a 10 ninute tabata and 10 minutes of planks to get rid of frustration (I know, I'd already done 45 minutes of planks)

Now I fancy us to do a Hull 1979. Fred saves a penalty, bish bosh headers from Ayew and...ah...Ayew and it's 2-2, thank you very much.

I can take losing, bit at least make it look like yer putting a fckn shift in.

I tell you what Ayew has had a shocker and shouldn’t be getting away from criticism. His form of late hasn’t been the best

I can hear Janner Thomas taking a throw in in 1972 right now. "Who wants the f*cking ball". Answer, then and tonight, no f*cker.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back