• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: The Official Derby County v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Derby?

• Derby win

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Swans win

Votes: 26 72.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
monmouth said:
Resolvenjack said:
Have to hold our hands up tonight & say we have been played off the park.

Derby fully deserve this

I won't believe that until I get the views of renowned football expert, and billionaire entrepreneur Karl H Fukkapigge.

Personally I think Cooper and the team played an absolute blinder. Fancy only losing 2-0 to a relegation zone pile of shite. We should be proud.

Never mind, at least Carpdiff are winning.
So your not happy then!

Badlands said:
TBH a few games / halves aside tonight’s performance is pretty much on par with the rest of the season.

I'm sorry but that just isn't true.

We were dreadful tonight but you have just suggested that the majority of our points we have been lucky to get and that just isn't true.

Everyone at the top is looking for someone to f*ck up at some point. It's a shame that we blinked first.

Resolvenjack said:

Derby fully deserve this

Absolutely. Comprehensively out thought by a rookie manager and outplayed by a team in the relegation zone. Awful all round.

Badlands said:
TBH a few games / halves aside tonight’s performance is pretty much on par with the rest of the season.

We were rubbish tonight no doubt but you're talking absolute nonsense.

A4Jack said:
Resolvenjack said:

Derby fully deserve this

Embarrassing but true. Been outplayed by the tactical nous of Wayne fucking Rooney. Merry Christmas Steve

Don't forget, he's also got the tactical nous of Steve McClaren in the stand. 😇

Why not take a couple of minutes to rate the individual player performances from tonight’s league game against Derby at Pride Park – who was your man of the match? ...

Read more

All the good work of Saturday was undone by the Swans this evening with a dreadful performance at Pride Park that saw Derby record a first home win of the season and the Swans fail to register a shot on target in a totally...

Read more

swansnews said:

Why not take a couple of minutes to rate the individual player performances from tonight’s league game against Derby at Pride Park – who was your man of the match? ...

Read more

That’s for all of them.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Resolvenjack said:

Derby fully deserve this

Absolutely. Comprehensively out thought by a rookie manager and outplayed by a team in the relegation zone. Awful all round.

We weren’t ‘out thought’. We just played badly, missed passes all over the place and Derby put in a lot more effort and win every single 50:50 ball and most that were 60:40 in our favour.

Ayew threw himself in the floor every time he received the ball and Grimes / Smith and our centre backs were poor.

Cooper started with pretty much our best team and certainly with our best formation. Sometime we play badly. And when we do, we have no striker to speak of to bring on to mix it up. I don’t like judging a young player, but honestly, Cullen has now had plenty of chances and doesn’t, at the moment, look anywhere near good enough.

We have to get a striker in in the window if we have ambition.
Bad day at the office.

J_B said:
swansnews said:

Read more

That’s for all of them.

Does that include the -6 for Smith?

Bad night at the office but we have a decent chance to bounce back with a home win this weekend.
Onwards and upwards.

Londonlisa2001 said:
LeonWasTheDog's said:

We weren’t ‘out thought’. We just played badly, missed passes all over the place and Derby put in a lot more effort and win every single 50:50 ball and most that were 60:40 in our favour.

Ayew threw himself in the floor every time he received the ball and Grimes / Smith and our centre backs were poor.

Cooper started with pretty much our best team and certainly with our best formation. Sometime we play badly. And when we do, we have no striker to speak of to bring on to mix it up. I don’t like judging a young player, but honestly, Cullen has now had plenty of chances and doesn’t, at the moment, look anywhere near good enough.

We have to get a striker in in the window if we have ambition.
Bad day at the office.

This is spot on in my view

We definitely weren't out thought we were just crap.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back